Need more motivated friends

Options
Hi I’m Kayla, I started my weight loss journey again on October 21st of this year... I am down 41 pounds so far... I am very active on MFP as we as going to the gym and stuff and I would like some more friends on here so we can motivate each other and just talk and have fun! Send me a request if that is something your looking for also! 😊💪🏻🔥

Replies

• vajraganesh
    vajraganesh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello!🙂
  • IndyFitJoe5
    IndyFitJoe5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Kayla! Congrats on your recent successes! You sound inspired and that's awesome!

I'm just starting over again... again! This is my new account - my goal is to lose 25 lbs by March 7th... wish me well!
  • Dami8421
    Dami8421 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am back at it too. Hoping to make this time my last
  • nisie3
    nisie3 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    We have a fb accountability group if you’d like to join https://www.facebook.com/groups/mawellness/?ref=share just make sure you answer the 3 short questions to join! Most of us use this app also!
  • pcfteixeira
    pcfteixeira Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Kayla, great decision getting back to this journey of improving ur health. Keep going and you can add me for motivation
  • jpearson1289
    jpearson1289 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm just getting back into the swing of things & am looking for motivated friends as well! Feel free to ad me!
  • slade51
    slade51 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I’ve lost about 28 lbs in 2019, still want to lose 25 more.