Replies

• ThomasRauch1
    ThomasRauch1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Not 60 yet but I sure can help
  • Dragica1
    Dragica1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I am female 67yo looking for community to help me loose 4 pounds!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    I'm 57 but you can add me if you want support
  • marilynlewiis
    marilynlewiis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m 61 and joined around 30 mins ago, how do you friend someone from their post - I can’t see an ‘add friend’ button 🤔
  • annliz23
    Options
    I’m 61 and joined around 30 mins ago, how do you friend someone from their post - I can’t see an ‘add friend’ button 🤔

If you click on the persons image in the circle it takes you to another page then click on their name and it gives you the option to send a message to request them as a friend well that's how I do it!
  • StephTzu
    StephTzu Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Me too! Y’all can add me, I’m still not quite sure how to do it :blush:
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I have sent friend requests. 2020 is going to rock🎶🎶🎶🎶
  • charsuzy
    charsuzy Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm a baby boomer!
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    About to enter into my 65th year (come March). I have just closed out one of my best years in recent memory that featured two successful hip replacements and rehabs which propelled me into renewed focus on diet, exercise and general good health. It springboarded me to brighter and happier demeanor and oh and about a 43 pound weight loss since May. Looking to sustain all this good into 2020.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    70 and some!!!!
  • johbro
    johbro Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 63. I lost 30 pounds 5 years ago and still log food. I've gained a few pounds back. Now I would like to loose 30 - 35 pounds. I now have arthritis in both knees & I know this would really help. It's always good to hear other's stories and what works for them.
  • twarmer1
    twarmer1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm 62.
  • slade51
    slade51 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    M68 aiming to drop another 25 lbs. you can add me.
  • annliz23
    Options
    About to enter into my 65th year (come March). I have just closed out one of my best years in recent memory that featured two successful hip replacements and rehabs which propelled me into renewed focus on diet, exercise and general good health. It springboarded me to brighter and happier demeanor and oh and about a 43 pound weight loss since May. Looking to sustain all this good into 2020.

Fantastic hope 2020 is just as good!
  • annliz23
    Options
    johbro wrote: »
    I'm 63. I lost 30 pounds 5 years ago and still log food. I've gained a few pounds back. Now I would like to loose 30 - 35 pounds. I now have arthritis in both knees & I know this would really help. It's always good to hear other's stories and what works for them.

Good luck keeping active definitely helps
  • z06tacoma
    z06tacoma Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 61. Down 20# with 30 to go.
  • suziieq44
    suziieq44 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello all, just joined MFP a couple of weeks ago. I am 63 and trying to get some of this darn weight off. Not easy for certain. Please feel free to send me a friend request, could us the support.
  • Movingalong75
    Movingalong75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would appreciate being added as I need the support.

I am 62 and weigh 255.6. It’s a little overwhelming as I need to lose 105.6 lbs. I need to be accountable to someone instead of doing it myself.

Exercise is difficult for me as I need a knee replacement but they won’t do it unless I lose at least 40 pounds first.

I know that together we all can reach our goals.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,170 Member
    Options
    I'm 64, generally in maintenance (since 2015) after losing around 50 pounds from obese down to current weight in mid-130s, participating in MFP including logging food most days that whole time. Currently working toward losing a few more pounds ultra-slowly (< 1 pound/month). MFP can be a great tool for weight loss and maintenance, at any age, IMO.