New to MyFitness Pal

Options
Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

I want to lose weight to be healthier and happier and to prevent future medical problems due to poor nutrition. I need foods packed with nutrients. I like MyFitness Pal because the tracking system is fantastic. This will definitely help me stay within the goals of my diet and help me lose weight. I look forward to sharing recipes, helpful suggestions, what's worked for you or not worked for you, and supporting each other in our weight loss journey. Mindset is everything. I have to stay positive and not think of this as a "diet." I want to think of weight loss as healthy eating habits to help my current medical conditions and to help prevent new ones in the future. I will succeed this year! I have 54 pounds to lose and I'm going to lose this weight. I chose to leave many bad habits behind in 2019 and to begin the first day of this new year right.
Good luck everyone and we've got this!

Replies

• Mstlaw78
    Mstlaw78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking the steps necessary for a healthier, happier you. Changing your mindset seems to be the first step in this process and you seem to be on track. I wish you many successes on your venture, you got this!