hi-- New one

Options
Hi All,

New to the application. I weigh around 77.5 kg . And would like to loose 5 kg in 2 months. Is my goal easy , tough or what?

I am 5.5 tall.

Replies

• minimommy1
    minimommy1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I can't say wether your goals are difficult since they are in metrics and we do pounds in the US.
    But still wanted to encourage you to get started making those changes to be the person you want to be.
  • KT0104
    Options
    It's certainly do-able!
    I'm averaging at an impressive 1600-1800 calories per day - with lots and lots of exercise - and have lost around 16kgs to date! You usually lose a fair amount during your first 2-3 weeks when you apply yourself, so I can't see why you wouldn't achieve your goal. Good luck!! :o)
  • deisha
    deisha Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I think this goal is achieveable. 5 kgs is 11 pounds. Just exercise where possible and stick to your calories. Good luck :)
  • janagardner
    janagardner Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I totally think you can do it! Write everything down, every bite. Keep to your calories, excercise and the weight will definetly come off!

You can do it!! :)
  • ShelleyLynne4
    ShelleyLynne4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, just started this website yesterday and wanted to say Hi.
    I'm hoping to give it a try again and I know support is key so any you can give would be much appreciated.
    I am also a vegetarian so if anyone has any great recipes they would like to share I am open to trying new ones.
    Thanks.
  • Prettyasmi
    Options
    Thank you all :-)