MEGA T GREEN TEA?? HAS ANYONE TRIED IT??

Options
Has anyone tried Mega T Green Tea?? I know I've asked a similar question before but I'm just wondering what everyone thought of it that has tried it??

Replies

• natabugg
    Options
    Has anyone tried Mega T Green Tea?? I know I've asked a similar question before but I'm just wondering what everyone thought of it that has tried it??
  • maureenstasz
    Options
    I drink green tea all day but not that brand. So far it does not seem to be burning a heck of a lot of belly fat but I probably have to cut out the red wine.

Regards,
    Stasz
  • intowalking
    Options
    Hi. I took Green Tea fat burners. I really didn't see a significant difference in weight loss. My energy was up, but that could be because I've been walking everyday.
  • Chickiebabe151
    Options
    I drink green tea all day but not that brand. So far it does not seem to be burning a heck of a lot of belly fat but I probably have to cut out the red wine.

Regards,
    Stasz

I quit smoking cigerettes after 8 years a month ago and I was really nervous about the weight gain. Un-intentionally I took up drinking tea because it gave me the hand-mouth motion that was hard to kick and it was 0 calories. The only kind of tea I like is green tea. I lost 5 lbs right away from that. Now that I have been doing it for awhile it doesnt seem to do anythng though. But I was also drinking 20-30 cups a day. I'm not exagerating either.

About the red wine: yes, its low in calories compared to other alcohols but it effects you in more ways then just calories. It slows down your matabolism all day, and it processes weird in the body. It also goes straight to the belly where as other calories are distributed more evenly. When I stopped drinking wine ever night I lost about 10lbs. And while I was drinking wine, I still kept under my calorie limit. So there is more to it than just calorie counting. It sucks to give up wine, but if you can, you will see immediate results.