Hi...

Options
Hi Everyone, just started this website yesterday and wanted to say Hi.
I'm hoping to give it a try again and I know support is key so any you can give would be much appreciated.
I am also a vegetarian so if anyone has any great recipes they would like to share I am open to trying new ones.
Thanks.

Replies

• fat_girl_b_gone
    Options
    Welcome aboard and gald to have you.. you can request me as a friend if you like and we can get started on this road together...
  • wendybrian
    Options
    :smile: :smile: Welcome!!!!! :smile: :smile:
  • FaithJones
    Options
    Hello to you as well! I am very picky, but I have to admit that this is an awesome app! I actually added mowing the lawn as a cardio excercise. It already had this activity built in and I was able to view the calories I burned automatically! Take a look through the cardio and exercise activities that are already installed. Also, I was able to enter my Visalus supplement -- it already knew exactly what it was and added the nutrition values for me--so I am very impressed. But I'm most impressed, althought I haven't tried it yet, with the apps capability to "scan" food items to add directly in your FOOD category. That's really neat! I've lost five pounds in one week--not muscle, but actual fat. I have to admit that the one thing I have really changed is that I added the protein supplement to my diet. I dont normally drink shake supplements--I cant stand milk and hate any kind of thick or gritty formulas. So I was surprised when I tasted the supplement! It smells and taste like yellow cake batter (ummm) .. just not as thick! But so yummy---plus, they have add in flavors if you like bananna, chocolate, strawberry, orange, peach, etc. I can send you one for free if you'd like. Anyways, I'm reading this and I sound like a commercial or an advertisement or something--lol. Not that at all, I'm just the type of person who if I find out something that works, I don't keep it to myself, I share it! Oh--to add to weight loss, I haven't done this yet, but Dr. Mitch from Sirrus Radio (Foxxhole Radio) has been pushing 12.5 of Iodine/Iodide supplements (pill form) to anyone dieting who needs to kick in their metabolism. You can get this at any "natural" food stores. I would NOT recommend getting this at a grocery store, GNC, or pharmacy. Their is a tremendous benefit from the way the supplements found in the true natural stores are stored and manufactured. Just a few pointers. Have a Blessed Day and Good Luck!
  • ShelleyLynne4
    ShelleyLynne4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your reply, and the replies of others. It really will help to have people to talk to on here, especially if I hit a snag or two...lol
    I have an underactive Thyroid and am on meds for it but I have been thinking about trying the iodine supplement to get a bit more energy. The doctor says my level is where it should be but I know I could use more energy to get going.
    They say in most things I have read regarding this that you can't always go by just the numbers, you have to go by the way you feel as well.
    Anyway I have added you all and thanks again.
    Shelley
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm also a vegetarian and have some great recipes I can send you! Feel free to add me if you want.