Garmin Connect

Options
I recently got a Garmin watch and found it fantastic because it helps a lot in the evolution of training and fitness, and it also synchronizes with the MFP. Do you also have a Garmin? Leave your username below to create a group on Garmin Connect.

Replies

• gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    My wife got me a Garmin Venu for xmas. Absolutely LOVE it.
  • NationalCapital
    NationalCapital Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hubby got me a Garmin Vivioactive 3 for Christmas. I'm loving it so far.
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    ThatJuJitsuWoman Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I’ve been using a Garmin Forerunner for over a year and I love it. I’m probably being a bit dim, but can anyone tell me how to find my username on the app? It’s a long time since I set it up! I also have no idea how to join a group. Do I need to sign in online or can I do it on the app?
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    I got a Vivofit 4 for Christmas. Same username as mfp!
  • gelatinouscube
    gelatinouscube Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    can anyone tell me how to find my username on the app?

If you go to settings in the app and then 'Profile and Privacy' it's your name there.

My username is Gelatinous Cube, new to garmin too 😊

• daveredvette
    daveredvette Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Forerunner 920xt for 5 years now, awesome for triathlons. Only had to replace the band after 4 years.

Enjoy your new watch
  • acbraswell
    acbraswell Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Had a Forerunner 235 for almost 4 years. Replaced the band twice (I'm really rough on things...) Upgraded to Venu for Christmas. Love the Venu! Still trying to figure out how to get the most out of the extra features :smiley:

Garmin username is Stategal.
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    ThatJuJitsuWoman Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I found my username and changed it so it’s the same as my mfp one.
  • JamBlaze
    JamBlaze Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yay! Could do with some Garmin buddies.

I'm Kate Billingham
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Hello,

There is this small and growing group now: myfitnesspal.com/Garmin-Connect-Runners

If you just received your new Black Friday/Holiday/Christmas watch and are trying to figure it out.

I'm posting to see if any runners want to collaborate, or share ideas on creating Garmin "workouts" or using Garmin Coach to prepare for 5K/10K races, etc.

Are you out there, and tracking your runs?