Anyone need another teammate for a September challenge?

Options
I have a ton of motivation - first day of a new month...does anyone have a September challenge group you still have open to new members that I could maybe join? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Try September measurement challenge or Lose 5lbs+ in September as they're open to anyone :)
  • Tink1955
    Tink1955 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today and I too have the motivation to do this! I would be happy to join you in losing weight. Let me know! :)
  • jmp1079
    Options
    I started a post yesterday to burn 500 calories a day in September, please join!! I am the same way, I will be very motivated till about the 6th or 7th day!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Gary's September challenge starts today and I am sure if you could get together 10 people you could start your own team....or if you want I know that one team has already said they are short someone and you could jump in that team.
  • tweetiekrs
    Options
    Gary's September challenge starts today and I am sure if you could get together 10 people you could start your own team....or if you want I know that one team has already said they are short someone and you could jump in that team.

Oooooo I loved Salute Your Shorts as a kid! :-P Love your siggie.