Halloween Challenge!

Options
I would really like to set my next goal for halloween... I was wondering if there were any threads out there already i could join?! Or I coudl start another one? What would everyones goals want to be..? Im thinking I would like to lose 15 - 20 lbs by halloween:) :) Let me know what you guys are doing and if there are any threads I can join to reach my goal!! Im ready to do this:)

Replies

• SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I'm the same. I'd like to lost at least 15 pounds by Halloween. Let me know if you decide to create a challenge! :)
  • jillybean18353
    Options
    Definitely sounds like a good goal to me. I was hoping to lose 20 lbs to Halloween too.
  • serendipity89
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I want to be at goal for Halloween which is 20 more lbs. If I make it I am going to take my Glenda the good which dress from my fattest Halloween and sew it in to be a fairy princess this Halloween. Let me no If you make a thread.
  • cowpoke06
    cowpoke06 Posts: 171
    Options
    lets do it! I don't know of any existing threads though...could do your own? And then we can all post pics of us in our costumes on Halloween :)
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. I'd like to lose 10lbs, an maintain that weight loss, by Halloween.
  • Skyoctober
    Skyoctober Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Love it...I'm looking to lose 20 by the middle of October...what another 2 weeks!!!! I'm in!!! :devil:
  • Skyoctober
    Options
    lets do it! I don't know of any existing threads though...could do your own? And then we can all post pics of us in our costumes on Halloween :)

What a fabulous idea!!!
  • JessieAnneMarie
    Options
    Alright :) i will make a thread! would u guys like to do weekly weigh ins or every 2 weeks!? and when should i start the thread we have 2 months on the 31st !
  • Skyoctober
    Options
    Alright :) i will make a thread! would u guys like to do weekly weigh ins or every 2 weeks!? and when should i start the thread we have 2 months on the 31st !

I say weekly...to stay on top of it!!
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I have a challenge going on for halloween, just started today.. Go to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/325253--h20-70-days-til-halloween-week-1-2, check it out and feel free to join in, at any time.. :)
  • JessieAnneMarie
    Options
    on the first of september i will be starting my halloween challenge!!! feel free to join me! :) i will be posting on this thread the name of the new thread!!! xoxo
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Would love to join!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JessieAnneMarie
    Options
    Alright guys im just going to start on this thread for our weightloss journey!! We have about 2 monhts until halloween and i would like to lose another 15 lbs or so:) We can do weekly weigh ins on this thread until it fills up! I like to weigh in on sundays so I dont over eat on the weekends and know that I need to weigh myself on that sunday :) Also I really think it would be helpful to let everyone know what you are doing to lose weight ect. !! Groups really keep me motivated and being able to have support in your journey!!
    SW: as of 9/1/11 is 165.8
    Have a great day guys!!
    love jessie
    xoxo!
  • JessieAnneMarie
    Options
    Also if anyone wants to add mini challenges or anything like that this group is completly open!!!
  • EA1604
    EA1604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Count me in!