True Blood Weight Loss Challenge Results thread (CLOSED GROU

Options
1234568»

Replies

• kathiehughes
    kathiehughes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    True Blood Final results are in:

This weeks individual winner is: Cheree1965 with a 2.93% loss.

This weeks team winners are: Team Animal Magnetism with a 5.39% loss.

The overall individual winner is mrtentaclenun with a 11.34% loss.

The overall team winners are: Team Living Dead with a 58.48% loss.

Now for the Challenge Team Winners:

Team Animal Magnetism: with a 11.10% loss – craft338;
    Team Bon Temps: with a 11.17% loss – melusinagr;
    Team Living Dead: with a 11.29% loss – laneybird;
    Team Villain with a 11.34% loss - mrtentaclenun.

Then I thought it was worth posting an honorable mention of team member searbear for a 10.63% loss.

And lastly I wanted to mention Janet39 for a job well done and who would have taken 1st place overall if she had not decided to drop out 2 weeks ago with a 12.77% challenge loss.

I want to take this time to congratulate all the winner, and most of all I want to congratulate each and every one of you who stuck it out to the end of the challenge we are all much lighter and healthier because of it. GREAT JOB everyone and continue your weight loss journeys and healthy lifestyle for the rest of your lives. I wanted to also say that if anyone wants to see all the results I can email you the spreadsheet from the entire challenge you just need to message me your email address that you want it sent to. Here is the link to see the final results: http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee384/kathiehughes/TrueBloodFinalResults.jpg
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Thank you for taking over the challenge!

Congrats to everyone on a wonderful job too!!
  • kathiehughes
    kathiehughes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hey laney, congratulations for a job well done. Good luck on your continued journey, and I would like to keep you as a friend on MFP so that I can be inspired by your success.
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    So who is excited for the finale?? I hate to see it end, but I am so anxious to see what will happen! :love: