Looking for motivational and supportive people

Options
Hello Everyone,
I have been on this site on and off for several years now. But since Ive gained 40 lbs in the past couple months, I am hoping that utilizing this site to its fullest through supportive friends, I may be able to keep the motivation to lose weight going in 2020. Anyone out there an active user of the site and is looking for an equally supportive person to become friends with?

Replies

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    How incredibly sweet. Add me.
  • rahimlj
    rahimlj Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    raudet1621 wrote: »
    Hello Everyone,
    I have been on this site on and off for several years now. But since Ive gained 40 lbs in the past couple months, I am hoping that utilizing this site to its fullest through supportive friends, I may be able to keep the motivation to lose weight going in 2020. Anyone out there an active user of the site and is looking for an equally supportive person to become friends with?

Hey. I have about 50 more lbs to lose. Even though some people don't think I need to lose that much which is nice of them I think I still do.

I definitely use the site more often and feel it helps. If you're looking for someone supportive and working towards a similar goal feel free to add me ✌️🙂🙂
  • steuer0610
    steuer0610 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I have just started on myfitnesspal. Trying to finally get back to a healthy lifestyle. Would like to lose 40 pounds and feel better about myself overall. Have a couple of injuries over the last 2 years and feel good enough to start taking everything a little slow now. Needs lots of motivation.