Accountability ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿผ mental health/depression sucks ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚

Options
Recently got divorced and out of an abusive relationship. I gained a good amount of weight and Iโ€™m looking for some people to add me and help hold me accountable! Iโ€™m living in a state where I barely know anyone at this point. Iโ€™ll be moving back home soon. Iโ€™m doing intermittent fasting. I work as a night shift RN. Typically Iโ€™m active and a healthy eater but Iโ€™ve slacked due to some depression issues. If you can relate at all, add me and Iโ€™ll help support you as well!

Replies

• Denisey445
    Denisey445 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! Onward and upward, right?! I bet as you gain control of your fitness and food you will see your depression reduce. Best of luck, you can do it.
  • DanielJFitness
    DanielJFitness Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support. Lots of encouragement on here.
    Recently got divorced and out of an abusive relationship. I gained a good amount of weight and Iโ€™m looking for some people to add me and help hold me accountable! Iโ€™m living in a state where I barely know anyone at this point. Iโ€™ll be moving back home soon. Iโ€™m doing intermittent fasting. I work as a night shift RN. Typically Iโ€™m active and a healthy eater but Iโ€™ve slacked due to some depression issues. If you can relate at all, add me and Iโ€™ll help support you as well!

• GotYR06
    GotYR06 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me if youโ€™d like. Been there!
  • Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. Each day will get better. You need to put you first โค๏ธ
  • AprilSue
    AprilSue Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I can definitely relate. Add me if you would like ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • PumpkinSage
    PumpkinSage Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Been there. It will get better. Be gentle with yourself. Feel free to add me.
  • mathdad41
    mathdad41 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Lost 50lbs last year. Since May I've put 30 back on through the divorce. Not looking back as 2020 will be a great year

Feel free to add me
  • Babybu2014
    Babybu2014 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, sorry to hear you've been going through such a tough time. I can relate, been suffering from depression since birth of my son 6 years ago and lost all friends. Feel free to add me X
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    It is great that you're moving back home so you have a support system. I think a lot of us would be depressed after handling what you're going through. Good days are coming for you, treat yourself kind and take care of yourself.
  • Marg672
    Marg672 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Depression sucks. I've put 30# back on since May. I went to my parents house to pick up papers and got an intervention that my mom thinks I should file for divorce.

I'm just trying to work on me and let the marriage stagnate like it has been ๐Ÿ˜ฃ