Ready to LOSE!

Options
Greetings friends,

I'm so ready to LOSE weight that I came here to WIN! I am elated concerning this new health journey of mine. I can't be more happy to be beginning my new health challenge and to be here among loads of people who too want to make a difference in their well being. I can't wait to see the pounds melt off and share every minute with you all. I am determined to work hard to lose the weight. THIS IS MY YEAR! I WILL CONQUER food and weight loss. Whose with me?

Replies

• hookandy
    hookandy Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I think lots of people will be with you, remember though this is a marathon and not a sprint. There will be ups and downs. Go with the positive start, but remember you will have set backs it is dealing with those that you really have to conquer, lets get there
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,618 Member
    Options
    luvfit3 wrote: »
    Greetings friends,

I'm so ready to LOSE weight that I came here to WIN! I am elated concerning this new health journey of mine. I can't be more happy to be beginning my new health challenge and to be here among loads of people who too want to make a difference in their well being. I can't wait to see the pounds melt off and share every minute with you all. I am determined to work hard to lose the weight. THIS IS MY YEAR! I WILL CONQUER food and weight loss. Whose with me?
    Enthusiasm is great. Do you have an actual plan of action on how to achieve this or are you just going to wing it?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • luvfit3
    luvfit3 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    hookandy wrote: »
    I think lots of people will be with you, remember though this is a marathon and not a sprint. There will be ups and downs. Go with the positive start, but remember you will have set backs it is dealing with those that you really have to conquer, lets get there

Thanks so much for reminding me this is a marathon and not a sprint and that the ups and downs will come. Its in those downs that we must never give up or give in. Happy trails!!!
  • luvfit3
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    luvfit3 wrote: »
    Greetings friends,

Enthusiasm is great. Do you have an actual plan of action on how to achieve this or are you just going to wing it?

No, I do have a plan of action. I've winged it before and that only lasted about 2 days (pitiful I know)...therefore, this time I have actually researched and studied for months. I have recipes, meal plans, a stocked fridge, and loads of determination and incite. Knowledge is POWER, what I do with it will be POWERFUL! I also have a phenomenal support system and am logging my meals and exercise. Believe me the enthusiasm is plan B- I'm on my "A GAME" 100% !!!
  • hookandy
    hookandy Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am just winging it.....lol unless you count move more eat less as a plan!!
  • luvfit3
    Options
    hookandy wrote: »
    Wow, I am just winging it.....lol unless you count move more eat less as a plan!!

Hilarious!!! Not winging it!!!! Hey move more eat less is a start!