Here's to getting healthy in 2020!

Options
CW: 245
GW: 170 (pre-babies)

Gaining 25 lbs since my Mom's death has put quite a damper on my wardrobe choices. Not to mention my emotional status.

I am the highest weight I have ever been, excluding from pregnancy.

So starting every Monday I am going to post a weight check in photo to make myself accountable. I'm not overly concerned if the weight doesn't move every week, just that it will provide a mental checkin that I need to eat healthier and workout more.

Replies

• pigsrock137
    pigsrock137 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You got this!
  • yogswife
    yogswife Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you. I want to loose around 30 lbs by summer. I keep starting and loosing a little then just going back to my old habits and putting it back on. I really want to become a healthy weight and keep it off long term. I have faith we can do this is we put our minds to it !
  • Red5092
    Red5092 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Keep putting one foot in front of the other, and don't give up no matter what. Be honest with yourself and your food diary. Log the good, bad, and the ugly. Good luck on your journey!
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    2020 SW: 242 lb
    By 2021 GW: 210 lb
    Final GW: 150 lb

I can't do anything too drastic until after April because I'm getting married and I really don't want to have my dress re-sized. Luckily, it has a corset back, so I could probably lose 15 lb before it became an issue.

Right now, I'm working on just starting to cut back on junk and build healthy habits again. My goals for this month are to drink less pop and start walking after work.