New here, need friends/ supporters/ trainer or knowledgeable person

Options
I'm 28. 5'6. 135lbs. I just downloaded this app and I really want to get into fitness this year. I wasn't too gain a little weight. Booty gains for sure. But tone up as well. NO ONE in my life is into working out or staying fit. And if there's anyone, Male or female, that would like to be either someone I can ask questions about what to eat or what exercises that would be helpful. Or if your as green to all this as me if you would like to have someone in your corner at the same level as you. Lmk. Support and motivation is key... don't be a stranger. Im usually shy but im just trying to get out there with my fitness and health.

Replies

• daydreamkaytee
    daydreamkaytee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m in the same boat. I’m looking to lose weight and tone up. We have alittle different goals but I’d love to offer motivation!
  • lachamninona83
    lachamninona83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi 🤚 I’m 35 , I’m 64kg , use to be 54 before my baby 😊 , I just downloaded the apps , so I’m try to understand how works as well 🙈
  • megan_dance11
    megan_dance11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 29 and 5'6" as well ... I used to be 135lbs but gained some weight last year or two. I'd like to get back down to 135 cuz that's where I feel I look my best. Everyone says I eat pretty healthy but I do have a hard time finding the energy and time to work out. Maybe it would help to have someone to help motivate me to work out. Or just someone to talk with about it.
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    If your diary is open and you don't starve yourself feel free to add me. Am working on improving my body compositiin/losing some weight but am involved in a few sports/activities