Add me! New here and have 60lbs to lose

Options
I’m 22 and have about 60lbs to lose. It’s been a rough road, but I know it absolutely NEEDS to be done. For the sake of both my physical and mental health. If anyone would like to follow me, that would be great and I’ll follow back. I’d love to see everyone else on this journey!

Replies

• jigglebug
    jigglebug Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and have 50+ lbs to lose. I too know it's a rough and daunting road. Maybe we can encourage & help each other! I plan to weigh myself once a week every Sunday morning. I also will be working out 4-5 times a week.
  • holli1ch
    holli1ch Posts: 673 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Count me in. I have 50+ pounds to lose for a wedding on May 16th. That is 18 weeks from now so I need to lose 3+ pounds per week.
    Let's support each other on this journey.
  • Babybu2014
    Babybu2014 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Can I please join you.? Gained 30lbs in the past three years and back on track as of yesterday. Also have a goal to work towards so also targeting average 3lbs per week weight loss... Fingers crossed!
  • 2Big4MyBritches
    2Big4MyBritches Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have around 50 pounds to lose to hit goal. I was on track to hitting my goal over the summer, but had a couple cheat days in a row while traveling for work, and it all went out the window. Over the last 6 months, I have gained back more than I had lost. I've gotta' get back on track. I've got a granddaughter on the way that needs a healthy Gigi!
  • hockeyguy1985
    hockeyguy1985 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your journey!
  • holli1ch
    Options
    You can do this. Just take it day by day. Stay focused on the end goal...a healthy life.
  • justinlwallace1
    justinlwallace1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats! If you ever have questions about nutrition and exercise, shoot me a message. I am a personal trainer and I love helping! You'll do great!
  • holli1ch
    Options
    Why are dried fruits so high in calories, cranberries, raisins, etc. ?
  • dshbabydoll
    dshbabydoll Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone , I have 50 pounds of emotional stress to lose , need your support and motivation. Today is my first day I’m trying . Good luck to all of us. Hope to see everyone on other side of this roller coaster
  • Alexziz
    Alexziz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hiya I’ll join you! I’ve got 40 lbs to loose. Been through so much last couple of years had lots of surgery and been diagnosed with crohns. Somethings clicked and I’m determined to get back to my happy weight 😀
  • steph19912020
    steph19912020 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all I have 55lb to lose to hit my goal. I'm looking for new friends to keep motivated and help motivate them.
  • janedoe7388
    janedoe7388 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in please! I’ve to loose 60+ lbs (haven’t stepped onto the scale yet) and want to get started with a supporting and motivating group
  • dshbabydoll
    dshbabydoll Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes I’m in to , let’s all keep each other accountable and stay motivated.
  • PinneyPerret
    PinneyPerret Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I'm in too. I have a lot to loose. But this is my year. Thanks
  • RainbowDash36
    RainbowDash36 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I’m in! This is my 2nd time here since 2013. I went from 202 down to 152! Gained 30 something back & have been yo-yoing since.
  • holli1ch
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Thursday to Everyone.
    Have a GREAT day and stay focused on your goal for today. B)