Fitbit Syncing

Options
I'm getting so frustrated with how often steps do not sync between MyFitnessPal and Fitbit. It never used to be this bad. Any idea why it's happening so often now?

Replies

• Collins2289
    Collins2289 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine won't connect either I have tried Google Fit and Samsung Health.
  • ladyfoureyes
    ladyfoureyes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine won't connect either. We're all in the same boat!
  • vitalsparkle
    vitalsparkle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine has been refusing to sync steps from Google Fit for about a week.
  • go52182
    go52182 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Do you have an iPhone? Maybe it happened after the update we did a few months ago? My Fitbit won't notify me when I receive texts anymore and I hate it!!!!!!! I know, it's a First World Problem ;)
  • TrueGrit732
    TrueGrit732 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have a note 10+ and it isn't synching either.
  • angeleyes4643
    angeleyes4643 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't sync either. I thought I was doing something wrong.
  • jazzy550
    jazzy550 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm getting so frustrated with how often steps do not sync between MyFitnessPal and Fitbit. It never used to be this bad. Any idea why it's happening so often now?

And I just bought myself a Fitbit! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
  • mlt2908
    mlt2908 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sometimes my Fitbit syncs okay to MyFitnessPal, and most days it does not. I've tried going thru MFP and taking it off and putting it back on, and then it stopped syncing again. Shouldn't have to remove it constantly and reconnect it! So frustrating!
  • Noahsmum1975
    Noahsmum1975 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I am having same issue as well......also Im.not sure how I ahoukd log my daily caloriess burned that are not essentially a dedicat3d workout.....Im burning around 2500 a day accoeding to my fitbit but this doesnt connect to MFP and I dont know if I should log them as exwrcise or not! Any tips.Id be really grateful thank u ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Feleena_Byno
    Feleena_Byno Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mine too!
  • JuliBiGoolee
    JuliBiGoolee Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Me too! Some days it syncs and some days it doesn't. So annoying
  • jhudson892
    jhudson892 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yup totally frustrating. It has happened for years. The reason I won't pay for Premium.
  • rellascout
    rellascout Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yup totally frustrating. It has happened for years. The reason I won't pay for Premium.

Yup when you can't get the base level right why would I pay. It has always been a problem with the app.
  • IpakDaley
    IpakDaley Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This was happening to me today also. I found a suggested fix that worked. Log in to MFP on the internet. Go to exercises and add an exercise like walking and save it. I put 10 min for the time. I reopened the app, and everything synced up. I then went back and deleted the manual entry. I hope this doesn't become a regular thing.
  • sweetposs2427
    sweetposs2427 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Mine won't sync with the app. When I set it up it went to the mfp website.
  • starangel26
    starangel26 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi I am having same issue as well......also Im.not sure how I ahoukd log my daily caloriess burned that are not essentially a dedicat3d workout.....Im burning around 2500 a day accoeding to my fitbit but this doesnt connect to MFP and I dont know if I should log them as exwrcise or not! Any tips.Id be really grateful thank u ๐Ÿ˜Š

I log it as exercise just to log it
  • menotyou56
    menotyou56 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    That's weird. I haven't had any problems with it at all. I log my food into MFP and the numbers show up in the fitbit app while the fitbit tracks all cals burned in exercise and that shows up in MFP. I love it, I hope you guys can figure out the problem soon.