New to this. Want pie, but can't have it so i want friends i

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm 23 and currently weigh 9st 1lb.

I discovered the app for this website on my phone yesterday and have been enjoying keeping track of my diet and excercise, which i have been doing for a week. (my diet is public so you can all see it)

I have joined a Bootcamp with a friend (Naomirog) which we are going to 3 times a week. Its pretty hardcore so am hoping i will see the effects soon. We are doing a weigh in every Thursday to see any progress. I have lost 2lb so far :)

Our second bootcamp class is tonight - it is a session on boxercise which i am looking forward to.

Any friend requests would be appreciated.

I am also on Twitter if anyone is on there. Follow me @LottyWood - there are bound to be some disastorous updates on there, probably about pie...

:) Lottywood

Replies

• chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    pie is good. friends are better.

read my profile, if the disclaimers don't put you off completely, feel free to friend...
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Welcome! You'll find lots of supportive & friendly people here! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • juliekin
    juliekin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Well, who doesn't love them some pie? Sweet pie, savory pie...full or lard...drool, drool! Friends don't generally stick to my thighs and make me look huge. And they tend to talk back to me. I'm a little older, but feel free to friend.
    Just a note - make sure you get your 1200 calories! You don't want your body to go into starvation mode and lose all the traction you've started!
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I looked at your diary. Please be sure to eat at least 1200 calories AFTER exercise. We want you happy AND healthy! :happy:
  • lottywood
    lottywood Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've only just started dieting so i'm trying to eat what i am comfortable with. I am full on what i am eating currently each day. When i am happier with my wieght i will start introducing more foods. :)