The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    So apparently this is what I do when I can't think of anything else to do. I'm gonna go read now. :lol:

i57oawx4x561.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Pupnuzz wrote: »
    No rules? Okay! Awruff! 🐾vibogrcfcucn.jpg

Pet play? Sir, you are brave to post that here. :heart:

I always see the dog version of these masks, do cat ones exist as well?

Also, does the leash match? :tongue:
  • tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options

it really matches your eyes...
  • notmyachillesheel8
    notmyachillesheel8 Posts: 285 Member
    Options

That escalated quickly, brave man!
  • Pupnuzz
    Pupnuzz Posts: 203 Member
    Options

People have a horrible misconception of what it's actually about. Though we call it "Human Pup Play"

I believe cat ones do exist somewhere and are quite popular with females

The leash is just a standard chain from the store, but I have various collars 🐾
  • notmyachillesheel8
    Options
    naatcmdhxjtv.jpg
    Bored at the office
  • Pupnuzz
    edited January 2020
    Options
    *deleted by poster as was a bit more flirty than intended*
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

People have a horrible misconception of what it's actually about. Though we call it "Human Pup Play"

I believe cat ones do exist somewhere and are quite popular with females

The leash is just a standard chain from the store, but I have various collars 🐾

I've read into it. It seems pretty harmless, though I get that it throws people for a loop since they assume anything different or that involves leather is automatically related to kink or sexual fetishes. Never had the chance to find a group or see it in person, though. Somehow, I get the feeling that if a group exists in my current area, it's probably very underground given how deeply religious this area is/can be.

Pretty cool, yo. :heart:
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

If only everyone was as courageous as you are today. I do admire your spunky puppiness.
  • Pupnuzz
    Options

If only everyone was as courageous as you are today. I do admire your spunky puppiness.

Thank you! 🐾
    That's actually a bit of an older photo, but my pup mask is the one place I am truly happy. So I decided to post it. After hearing everyone's feedback I got it out again and just sat in it for a few minutes and it was magical.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

You are a breath of fresh air. Continue doing you 💕
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options

😅 you're missing your collar
  • Pupnuzz
    edited January 2020
    Options

You are a breath of fresh air. Continue doing you 💕

Thank you 🐾

😅 you're missing your collar

The collar is the pink band with the black clip link see?

Edit:

To the person who disagrees with all my posts, that is completely fine. I don't give a wruff anymore! But maybe examine behay you are doing this and why you feel so bothered by me Kay? *Whispers* it's not normal*
  • Pupnuzz
    Options
    Disagreeing on selfies and targeting an individual is not kind. Shame on you. Can we get a moderator in here?

That’s one thing I dis-like about the community board. Wish we could see who reacts to our posts and pictures!

I understand when it's an opinion. But disagreeing with selfies and clearly targeting me (as the disagree number is now starting to climb) is kind of concerning. Who has the time and that much hate in them 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • notmyachillesheel8
    Options
    Disagreeing on selfies and targeting an individual is not kind. Shame on you. Can we get a moderator in here?

That’s one thing I dis-like about the community board. Wish we could see who reacts to our posts and pictures!

I understand when it's an opinion. But disagreeing with selfies and clearly targeting me (as the disagree number is now starting to climb) is kind of concerning. Who has the time and that much hate in them 🤷🏻‍♂️

People are petty and not worth anyone’s time, especially someone as amazing as you. I pity the fool who does such things. I only disagreed you not being as flirty as you wanted haha!
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

People are petty and not worth anyone’s time, especially someone as amazing as you. I pity the fool who does such things. I only disagreed you not being as flirty as you wanted haha!

Hey now, we aren't all petty.

It took me awhile, but you get used to the fact that some people here are really close-minded, but that there are quite a few who aren't. The trouble is what you will or won't get "reported" for, so be careful in that regard @Pupnuzz Don't want to see you land in MFP "jail". :lol:
  • Pupnuzz
    Options

I deleted it as I didn't want to make you uncomfortable and figured it would be unapproved of in public. As I don't know how you identify or anything, I don't want to flirt and possibly upset you. 🐾.

Hey now, we aren't all petty.

It took me awhile, but you get used to the fact that some people here are really close-minded, but that there are quite a few who aren't. The trouble is what you will or won't get "reported" for, so be careful in that regard @Pupnuzz Don't want to see you land in MFP "jail". :lol:

This is why I have been trying to tone my comments on here down, but I didn't think a selfie in a mask without any "offensive" content. Would be considered bad.
    Although I do still make the odd comment, my humor is jokes that are typically dirty 🤷🏻‍♂️