Anyone looking for friends?

Options
Hi all,
5 years ago I always felt crappy, so I decided to change my life style, and ended up losing 40 lbs. The last two years I fell off the wagon and gained 30 back. I'm ready to get back up and start this journey again. I'm looking for friends to keep each other motivated, and cheer each others progress. I also work night, and struggle with the eating when I work all night and want to flip back to day schedule, then I feel like I'm eating all the time. If you have suggestions let me know. Also let's be friends :)

Replies

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hi all,
    5 years ago I always felt crappy, so I decided to change my life style, and ended up losing 40 lbs. The last two years I fell off the wagon and gained 30 back. I'm ready to get back up and start this journey again. I'm looking for friends to keep each other motivated, and cheer each others progress. I also work night, and struggle with the eating when I work all night and want to flip back to day schedule, then I feel like I'm eating all the time. If you have suggestions let me know. Also let's be friends :)

Welcome to MyFitnessPal!

And here are instructions for adding a MyFitnessPal friend.
  • joeylozano71
    joeylozano71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Let’s Do this! 2020 claiming it!!
  • Evamsousa
    Evamsousa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I decided to live a healthier life style this year. It would be good to be in contact with people that want the same. It would make me trully happy to have someone to be my accountability friend. :)
  • leeksey
    leeksey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm starting again again too 🤦🏼‍♀️ we got this 💪🏻