I'm back and so ready!

Options
Little back story, about 8 years ago I lost 70lbs using MFP. I was within 10 or so pounds of my goal weight, but maintained the loss for about two years. Six years, two kids, one divorce and the loss of my father later, I am up about 35lbs from my lowest. It's been a rough couple years but I am SO ready to get back at it. I know what needs to be done and I am committed to prioritizing my health again. My first goal is 35lbs but once I lose that I might go for that last 10-15, depending on how I look and feel when I get there.

Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for friends! :smile:

Replies

• Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear your story, honestly with everything you've been through you've done amazing with your weight. I had 4 kids and gained back all the 112lbs I lost 8 years ago.
  • kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Little back story, about 8 years ago I lost 70lbs using MFP. I was within 10 or so pounds of my goal weight, but maintained the loss for about two years. Six years, two kids, one divorce and the loss of my father later, I am up about 35lbs from my lowest. It's been a rough couple years but I am SO ready to get back at it. I know what needs to be done and I am committed to prioritizing my health again. My first goal is 35lbs but once I lose that I might go for that last 10-15, depending on how I look and feel when I get there.

Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for friends! :smile:

been there done that....back and forth
    GOOD LUCK..hang in there!!!
    Kim
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Interesting...Life has a way of throwing curves...I have basically been at a standstill for a couple of years...Haven't given up, though...Still log everyday...I'd probably be even heavier if I didn't log every day...Hang in there...

Naaer