Just started walking plan/11,000 steps

Did anyone else just start this plan? I am on Day 2. Day 1 was 8000 steps, today was 8,300. you work your way to to 11,000 steps for 30 days. would love to track with someone else?

Replies

• sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    I am not on a plan, but I always try to walk as much as I can in a day. I work a desk job, so I try to get creative about it.

I walk my dog before work. I try to get up and walk everytime my watch buzzes me to move. I walk my dog 2-3 more times after work and through the evening. I also do dance fitness at home when I feel up to it. Without dance, I get around 8,000 and with dance its 10-12000. I want to eventually work up to 12000+ daily when the weather gets nicer.

What tracker do you use? I've had a Garmin vivo something for 4 years and just upgraded to the Garmin vivomove HR and I love it. It's so cute and looks like a regular watch which I love.
  • TrueGrit732
    TrueGrit732 Posts: 52 Member
    I'm pretty active on fibit...not sure how you track your steps. I strive for 10k a day.
  • Banoo2020
    Banoo2020 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi,
    Hope you guys well.
    I used to manage 7000-10000 a day and then got so lazy and unmotivated. How do you manage to just put on ur walking shoes/trainers and get the steps in done and dusted ?