Anyone doing Keto??

Options
I've been researching Keto it looks like it has so many health benefits which is weird considering it has a lot of fat in it! Has anyone here tried it or following it I'm seriously considering it as a new lifestyle change

Replies

• SV2727
    SV2727 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yes i am...did it a year ago and lost on it...just starting it up again now...
  • Annarose29
    Annarose29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes I am!!! Was on it for 6 months before the holidays hit and then fell off. Started back up on Jan 2. Have lost 24 lbs since starting it initially and love it!!
  • jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I did it for a week. Got sick of that no carb *kitten*.

I LIKE BREAD

lg8alqq72sgx.gif
  • gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Me off and on a year it works if I log and stay on program
  • TheJamesRBlack
    TheJamesRBlack Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been mostly keto for the past 3 years. Besides losing 80 pounds, the numerous health benefits have been incredible. Easily one of the most significant, positive changes I've made in my life.
  • Alewoo369
    Alewoo369 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Christina,

I've been doing Keto for almost a year now. Keto is a massive life style change but I have had great results with it.

Ive lost 115 pounds to date doing keto along with a calorie deficit. Keto takes a lot of will power with no cheat days. Its tough when your friends want to order in pizza or when you want to have nice ice cold marg on a hot day. Since Keto is so popular, there has been lots of "break through" recipes that ketoize carb heavy favorites like pizza or cheesecake (my weaknesses). I think over all it has been worth it. Keto has forced me to consider what I am actually putting into my body and I think I have become healthier because of that. Ive found my joints to be less creaky, my energy levels to be much higher and my head to be so much clearer. Lots of that comes from losing the pounds but I also think its because the Keto life style.

There is so much info out in the World about Keto but I found Ruled.Me to be a great guide to understanding Keto and how to set yourself for success. https://www.ruled.me/guide-keto-diet/

Hope that helps :smile: Good luck on your adventure! Go crush it!