Turbofire Start 9/26/11

Options
Hey guys :) I'm doing chalean extreme and insanity on 9/5/11 but on 9/26 I'm going to add a little turbofire in as well-- I can't wait it is just so much fun :) Anyways wanted to create a group where we could talk about our ups,downs,recipes,frustrations and everything and anything in between :) Let me know if you want to do it or if you have any questions about it! It will be fun and for the people who want more accountability- if will give you that! :) You can add me too!

Replies

• futurefitgirl88
    Options
    I'm doing both insanity and turbofire as well. But I'm not following a program...I just do an hour total combined minimum!!!!
    I'm finding turbofire SO MUCH FUN!!! OMG I freakin' love those turbo intervals with the sirens....so sick!!! I did two turbofire workouts today....coz i just cudn't get enough!!! Them being major calorie burners, is of course an added bonus.
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    I'm doing both insanity and turbofire as well. But I'm not following a program...I just do an hour total combined minimum!!!!
    I'm finding turbofire SO MUCH FUN!!! OMG I freakin' love those turbo intervals with the sirens....so sick!!! I did two turbofire workouts today....coz i just cudn't get enough!!! Them being major calorie burners, is of course an added bonus.
  • Polished07
    Options
    I know your not doing the program but Ill start it with you I come back from vacay that weekend I know Im gonna have to kick my but back into shape!