Where are my short girls at?

Options
LCFlo
LCFlo Posts: 13 Member
5'0, 36 f here, I had lost 60 lbs using MFP but quit smoking and started binge eating and gained most back. Looking for friends on a 12-1400 calorie diet for motivation, add me if you'd like! :)

Replies

• Fit_Happens_2021
    Fit_Happens_2021 Posts: 303 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hey there, 5'2" in same calorie range as you, friend request incoming! (Other short girls on this thread please feel free to send me a friend request too)
  • mikkiart
    mikkiart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5’3” and just hit 170 after getting down to 136 5 years ago. I’ve been looking at how old and unattractive I’ve been getting in the mirror and came across a pic of me five years ago and that kicked me into getting more serious about this. Coffee shops have been my nemesis and am addicted to lattes. Ordered a plain iced coffee and added sugar free syrup today. It’s a step in the right direction right? I’m pretty busy and have lost touch with my single friends since moving in with my boyfriend. I don’t go dancing anymore, so there went my weekly exercise. I haven’t been in a band that regularly plays out for over a year so there went more exercise and motivation. I have a social phobia so kind of scared to go to the gym. Feeling weird to exercise at home and have my boyfriend see me. My son just moved back in and he’s into exercise and eating healthy so hopefully he will be a better influence on me. Still I need some girl power friends to back me up and keep me on track. Hoping to find that here.
  • hebrews11faith
    hebrews11faith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    LCFlo wrote: »
    5'0, 36 f here, I had lost 60 lbs using MFP but quit smoking and started binge eating and gained most back. Looking for friends on a 12-1400 calorie diet for motivation, add me if you'd like! :)

What is MFP?
  • fdlewenstein
    fdlewenstein Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    5'4"; after hitting an all time high of 229 pounds I finally pulled the trigger. Since August I have lost 47 pounds with a goal of loosing 42 more pounds. I have found MFP an invaluable asset, but I'm always looking for additional support. I am seeing a weight loss coach, but sometimes I need additional information. Send me a friend request if you like.
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    5'2 and same calorie range! Feel free to add me!
  • panshee
    panshee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    5' here. Lost 30, have another 18 to go and have been maintaining (ups/downs, not on purpose) for about a couple of months now. Need to lose that last 18!! I'm doing 1450 + exercise 4x/week. My diary's open for better or for worse!
  • rockergirl87
    rockergirl87 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5'2...lost about 65 over the last few years....trying to get the last 30 or so off now! Definitely isn't easy
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    LCFlo wrote: »

What is MFP?

MyFitnessPal
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    5'2" and I had lost a little over 20 pounds before Thanksgiving and then gained almost half of that back in 1.5 months so I'm back to continue my weight loss journey. I'm aiming for a loss of another 35-45 pounds. Absolutely feel free to add me as a friend if I haven't sent a friend request already!
  • bluediamond5
    bluediamond5 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2'' and weigh 161 - I want to be 125 to 130 - Being short is a bummer when it comes to weight - OH! to have a long waist and legs!
  • Ellevated
    Ellevated Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi there! 5'2" and my goal calorie range was 1200 when I was in deficit. Been at maintenance for over 2 years now. Feel free to add me. Same goes for everyone on this thread.

Elle x
  • LauraRN73952017
    LauraRN73952017 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’0 I have around 70-80 lbs to lose
  • vip117
    vip117 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10" and currently 137. I was at 144 and was able to go down to 132 but it took 1-3 workouts per day, 5-6 days a week plus eating about 1200 calories daily (February-October). Thanks to the lack of sunlight, bad weather and the holidays, I gained half of it back. My goal is 110-115. I know my workouts seems extreme but it was a mix of strength training, walking, running and hiking throughout the day.
  • aroze0928
    aroze0928 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    4'11" 138. Down from 170 plus. Goal right now 125. 13 pounds to lose. 😁
  • EmIsMotivated
    EmIsMotivated Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! 5'0' here and need to lose my last 10 pounds! So frustrating!!
  • minnelizzy
    minnelizzy Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    5’3” here, I want to be a size 8 which is most comfortable and maintainable to me. Thaa as us around 145. I’ve done it before and stayed there for years, after 3 kids even. Hoping to get and stay there again 😊
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3". Lost in 2019 (started in May) from 142.5 lbs to 125 lbs. I'm currently transitioning to maintenance while losing the last few pounds. My maintenance calories are 1420, before exercise. Obviously, I am still leaving a deficit most days to lose my final pounds. I eat pescatarian and have logged my food every day since joining MFP in July, except for a one week vacation.

Anyone can send me a friend request. I prefer friends with open diaries, who don't eat under 1200 calories, and who are willing to interact. 💖
  • flutatious1
    flutatious1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    4’11” here! I’m 41 and weigh 158. Been down to 145 but had spine surgery and have been slowly getting back to normal. Add me 😊👍🏼
  • mgalsf12
    mgalsf12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    5'2" 140 lbs, want to get back to 127-132, my daily caloric goal is between 1200-1400.
  • lillyy23
    lillyy23 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’2 also and I’m really new to this calorie counting I keep trying to do it but I think I do it wrong :( how many cals do I need to lose weight