What’s In A Name!

Options

Replies

• jacktherower
    jacktherower Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My name’s John. Everybody calls me Jack. And I’m in a rowing club. Long time rower.
  • thongguy23
    thongguy23 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I can't remember.

..... however, I'm reasonably sure that it had nothing to do with wearing a thong.

lol I believe you 😂

• mygatorgirlgot8
    mygatorgirlgot8 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love to fish on our lake which has gators, I've even had 6 foot gators come within 10 feet of our boat, I'd stop fishing long enough to take a picture of it...my name says it all if I fell overboard..
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,986 Member
    Options
    Mine's just a comment on my sunny disposition.
    Now mind your own business and leave me alone.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I wanted a pseudonym, a "name" to be called. I heard the name Vika in a movie and thought it was pretty.
    I want a Siberian husky one day, and it's gonna be named Vika - sounds Russian to me.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    i dont remember but i think i was watching hell raiser gif on comp and kid was watching tinkerbell movie on tv

i had other better names on old accounts on here but i kept having hissy fits and deleting my account so they get worse every time

I love your username! Its cute, sassy and clever!
  • EddieJohnHunt
    EddieJohnHunt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Erm it's my name 🙄😴
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    It's an amalgamation of two of my former dogs' names, Ythan and Savannah. I figure I gave them the names, I can borrow them.

And I honestly can't fathom how anyone can find thong underwear comfortable. :D
  • thongguy23
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    It's an amalgamation of two of my former dogs' names, Ythan and Savannah. I figure I gave them the names, I can borrow them.

And I honestly can't fathom how anyone can find thong underwear comfortable. :D

Lol well I can understand that, however to me there is nothing else I can imagine wearing

• goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    thongguy23 wrote: »
    Hey fit fam! So why did you pick your username? Does it have any meaning? I am Thongguy23, because I have worn thongs exclusively for the last 23 years. What’s your story??🙂

LOL
  • jenTucker11
    jenTucker11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It's just me! :) feel free to add me to get to know more about me. Have a fantastic day today!
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Honeybee is the definition of my name (Melissa) and 12 is the year I first joined MFP (under a diff name).
  • thongguy23
    Options
    goatg wrote: »
    Hey fit fam! So why did you pick your username? Does it have any meaning? I am Thongguy23, because I have worn thongs exclusively for the last 23 years. What’s your story??🙂

LOL

Happy to humor you Goat, so I’m assuming you’re the “greatest of all time”

• goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    goatg wrote: »

LOL

Happy to humor you Goat, so I’m assuming you’re the “greatest of all time”

Ahh, I love it! The second "o", goat-og, is implied ;)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Mine's a nickname for a nickname. Back in the days of bbses, I was glass onion and then a friend started calling me glassyo because it rhymed with Jackie O and he was weird. :)
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @yukfoo

'foo' is such a foreign thing to say in lieu of 'yuck'
    I'm curious how you came up with your username. Are you foreign?

I guess I would be foreign outside of Canada... :D

https://youtu.be/uoQgKAb16nY

Phu Yuck? - James Bond: Man With The Golden Gun

It was supposed to be PhuYuk but got turned around. I just signed up to have a look around the site. Actually didn't think I'd come back. Now I've been here for 507 days and hitting one mile-stone after another. I guess I should change it sometime.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,321 Member
    Options
    🤐