Where are my short girls at?

Options

Replies

• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    5'3" here, i'm at 200 :disappointed: This worked in the past, and I gained it all back and more. I'm starting all over again. :smile:
  • AnnmarieSimmons
    AnnmarieSimmons Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5'2 here, I'm at 148, checking by BMI I am overweight ๐Ÿ™ƒ I want to get to 130 pounds longterm and get fitter in the process.

Starting over again - keeping the goals small to start with and not putting to much pressure on myself hopeful it will help me be successful this year.

Good luck to you all in reaching your goals!

Feel free to add me as a mfp friend ๐Ÿ˜
  • cannedgoo
    cannedgoo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Iโ€™m 5โ€™0 (my drivers license says 5โ€™1 ๐Ÿ˜›) and I managed to creep up to like 237... down a few already & have been around MFP for quite some time. Feel welcome to add me. ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • kweible2
    kweible2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" weight 142, would like to weight 130 or less. The results of fighting breast cancer.
  • alinaire
    alinaire Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5โ€™1 according to my lic ๐Ÿ˜ might be shorter but the shoes stay on now! Trying to get a handle on my PCOS and starting intermittent fasting for the first time. Feel free to add me and we can cheer each other on. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • miaow828
    miaow828 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    5'3 and 130 here, trying to get down to 120. Working on getting at least 10K steps a day and lifting 3 days a week to get some nice shape lol. Calorie goal is around 1100 on lazy days and 1400 on lifting days. Feel free to add me :) Right now I'm focusing on having a good meal plan with high volume/low calorie meals that I actually like to eat so it takes the stress out of my day, I stay on track, and I'm full! Good luck all!
  • Sk7847
    Sk7847 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can I join eventho in 5โ€7?! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
  • hilariouslbc
    hilariouslbc Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Iโ€™m 5โ€™2 165lbs. I weighed 108 in college and would like to get back there. Baby steps though. Feel free to add me
  • Scaarofficial
    Scaarofficial Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow ! Congratulation !!! ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  • fdlewenstein
    fdlewenstein Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    5'4" and currently 182 (from 229). My goal weight is 140, but that's not set in stone. Ultimately I want to get to a point where I love how I look and am comfortable with the clothes I wear. I'm no where near that, although, since losing 47 pounds I feel better and know the weight loss has benefited me in numerous ways! I have been on the weight roller coaster all my life and I am committed to making this the LAST time! Feel free to add me.
  • kweible2
    kweible2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anybody missing carbs? 2 days in and I could eat a loaf of bread. I'm hopeless..๐Ÿ˜
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Anybody missing carbs? 2 days in and I could eat a loaf of bread. I'm hopeless..๐Ÿ˜

Nah, I'm not missing carbs (still including them)... I'm missing food!! I'm hungry!! :lol:
  • Sarahsthirdtime
    Sarahsthirdtime Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5'4. (age 46) I just weighed in after christmas and i'm 157.6. Last spring I got down to 146 after being 159 at Christmas. I wanted to be 140 but never got there. We went on a holiday to Florida at Easter and even though i only put a few pounds on I lost all my motivation and carried on eating. I am going to start calorie counting again but what I really want to do is be fitter. I'd love to get round a park run this spring. Please feel free to add me. I need motivating!!!!
  • Lex401
    Lex401 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    4'10 here ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Š
    SW: 180
    CW: 171
    GW: 110
  • neeps25
    neeps25 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and also trying to hit 1200 calories. Feel free to add me!
  • aroze0928
    aroze0928 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Posted here 3 days ago at 138 down to 136.4.
    Since then I eliminated chips cookies candy diet sodas and so far bread but that may change today. Its working.
  • golferbabe2015
    golferbabe2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Short girl here! 5'0" and 174.6 lbs and always a struggle with weight. I just started us MFP again today. It has been a while. I thought I had my weight under control but it is getting away on me again. I am trying a 1200 calorie diet. Any advice, support or suggestions welcome!
  • ssdonnally
    ssdonnally Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5โ€™2โ€ here and in a constant struggle to lose 15-20 pounds for about 5 years now. Currently at 155 & aiming for 140-ish. Iโ€™m looking for accountability, so please feel free to send a friend request!
  • s_rivera_92
    s_rivera_92 Posts: 92 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    5'4"-5'5", 27yo. Was 200lb around September. Weighed myself December 8th at 191.8lbs and weighed in today, January 10th, at 183.3lbs. My goal is 125-135lb by August 8th. Been exercising 3x-5x a week and calorie counting. Would love to have more friends with similar goals.
  • kiaranicoleyllescas
    Options
    4'11! trying to gain muscle after losing alot of weight this past year (i have no bum now) But my main tip for losing is intermittent fasting- I did 12-8