The Gamers Den

Options

Replies

• tituscrow51
    tituscrow51 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Skyrim (with mods) and Ring Fit Adventure on Switch.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options

Is it the Macho Man dragon mod? 😂
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »

Is it the Macho Man dragon mod? 😂

Best thing ever created
  • skydiveD30571
    skydiveD30571 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I was super excited for The Witcher series on Netflix because of the Witcher 3 game, and now that I've watched season 1 a few times I decided to restart the game to keep it going
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    Currently I'm playing the original C&C game. Found it for free on an abandon ware site, and got it running under WINE. It does have an issue where it freezes every so often, like if I'm moving the mouse during a screen refresh or something. But its running!
  • LiftNRiot
    LiftNRiot Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »
    I’m not very far into it. Just beat the hairball spewing cat boss lol

My daughter (7) gets scared at that point, and says "daddy, you have to do it!! Im scared"
  • Cinnamonster120
    Cinnamonster120 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been playing entirely too much Overwatch lately. Aside from that, I've really been enjoying Divinity: Original Sins 2. I bought a bunch of games during the Steam holiday sale that I hope to someday get to. I really want to start playing The Witcher series after starting to watch it on Netflix.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Switch:
    Stardew Valley & Breath of the Wild Zelda
  • heyjude0225
    heyjude0225 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Xbox: Dead By Daylight
    Switch: Links Awakening
    Computer (browser): Tribal Wars
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I like Mario Bros.. Old school classics, but I like the newer ones too (Mario Party, Mario Kart, Paper Mario). Don't really game much, but I will play Plants VS Zombies, Need for Speed and Mortal Kombat with the boy. Way back when I had my Nintendo Game Cube - I played Animal Crossing, Paper Mario and Soul Calibur.
  • AriesFL
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Switch:

I love BotW. What has been your favorite parts so far?
    @laurenebargar
    @Joeyd727
  • AriesFL
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »

Is links Awakening remake as good as everyone says? The original was great

It’s great. I like the graphical choice too. If you like the original, you will like this too. Minus the Zelda dungeon creator which leaves a lot to be desired.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options

Is links Awakening remake as good as everyone says? The original was great

I’ve been playing through this as well! Love it, it looks beautiful 😊
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Considering picking up FNAF because I long for something reminiscent of Silent Hill, although I doubt anything can compare quite as well.
  • laurenebargar
    Options
    AriesFL wrote: »
    Switch:

@laurenebargar
    @Joeyd727

Im not very far in to be honest, but im loving the Zora's. And the open world concept for this game is so nice, ive been playing it every night after work haha im obsessed right now.
  • laurenebargar
    Options
    Switch:

Breath of the wild was soooooo good!! I missed the old style dungeons but overall I loved the game

I love it so much! I do miss some of the dungeons too and its a bit confusing sometimes on when to try to beat some of the mini boss's or run away if your not leveled up enough yet, but I like that you can go anywhere and theres no set order to do things in.
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    I play on PC. Right now I'm obsessed with Final Fantasy XIV, and I've also started Outer Worlds.
  • AriesFL
    Options
    AriesFL wrote: »
    Switch:

@laurenebargar
    @Joeyd727

Im not very far in to be honest, but im loving the Zora's. And the open world concept for this game is so nice, ive been playing it every night after work haha im obsessed right now.

I out so much hours into the game. Over 250 hours. If you haven’t already. I recommend getting the DLC just so you can get the map tracker. That is a great feature and shows places where you didn’t explore and can go back to. Makes for wondering around even better. Zora area is real pretty. I love the story with them. I like how the combat is open to how creative you can be. It’s the first game where I really enjoyed just wondering around. It feels like an adventure. It’s the epitome of what miyomoto wanted for Zelda. Exploration. I can’t wait for the second one. I putt