Does buying new workout clothing make you smile?

Options
mashanda
mashanda Posts: 120 Member
I know I do :love: new stuff! I just order me some new sports bras at championusa.com and I got some new socks yesterday...the things that make people happy :laugh:

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Haven't had to buy any new workout clothes but I am close :)
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! Had to get a smaller sports bra!!!! Best feeling ever!!!!! Got a new hot pink running shirt too...just because I earned it!! :flowerforyou:
  • melmck2011
    Options
    YES!!! It makes me sooo happpy. If you're gonna work out, you might as well look good doing it :smile:
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Careful guys, the haters that hate on people who like to look good or cute while at the gym might glance in here and start hatin..

*Looks from side to side Cautiously*
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I love to buy new workout clothes.. well I like to buy anything workout related :-) I get very excited over new dumbbells and I am pretty close to need to increase my weights :-) so I will be making a trip to the sporting goods store here in the next month or so :-)
  • jiggs31
    jiggs31 Posts: 117
    Options
    I didn't own anything remotely 'workout' until I started my spinning classes.

I only bought a pair of trainers (for the first time in about ten years) late last year to go on the cross trainer.
    Cross trainer in slippers?! I know I was at home and nobody could see me but really!??? So I bought my trainers.

Recently the only things I have bought have been workout gear!!! A good investment I think....
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Ohhh yeah!! I just dropped $200 on suuuper cute yoga & workout stuff from Victoria's Secret PINK. I *LOVE* going to the gym in bright colors & blingy foldover yoga pants :):):) Yesterday my excitement was buying a super cute pink & orange PUMA gym bag from Zappos. Gives me more motivation to get to the gym!!