I am so happy to have found this place!!!

Options
I recently moved to a new town in a new state and have not been very good at getting out and being social...:flowerforyou: but my fiance and i decided on a july wedding. i want to get down to 150 or 145 by then, so thankfully i need to lose just a ound a week to get there...but since i am home a lot...i tend to be an emotional eater:embarassed: ...and...well, i just want to go down in weight...not up! :) I will need all the help i can get. so here i am :) hope there are some of you out there like me :blushing:

Replies

• hollyhobbes
    Options
    I recently moved to a new town in a new state and have not been very good at getting out and being social...:flowerforyou: but my fiance and i decided on a july wedding. i want to get down to 150 or 145 by then, so thankfully i need to lose just a ound a week to get there...but since i am home a lot...i tend to be an emotional eater:embarassed: ...and...well, i just want to go down in weight...not up! :) I will need all the help i can get. so here i am :) hope there are some of you out there like me :blushing:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings Holly...I'm happy you found this site too!

This site has all the tools to help you reach your goals...take care and good luck!

Fat Dancer
  • foulds
    Options
    Hi There,

I also only recently discovered this site and find it amazingly useful. In the past I always thought calorie counting is something difficult, but using the tools found here it is so easy!

I wish you all the best with your diet and exercise program, I have tasked myself with bringing my body fat from 22% down to 10% and is making slow but steady progress. I am sure that if we just stick to proper and healthy weight loss plan we will reach our goals!

Hannes
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck:bigsmile: