Getting started ...again

Options
Hello all!! This is the start to me sticking to exercise and good nutrition! I need to make the change for my self esteem but most importantly for my health. It’s hard to stick with it especially when naughty food is sooo good and going out drinking is a lot of fun. I have invested in personal training and boot camps to keep me on track.

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    MFP has been great for me. It is social media, and transparency, and accountability, and sharing. These are things I usually don't do IRL with regards to my weight and eating habits. Here though are a bunch of folks who understand and can be supportive. My family and friends are very important to me, but, there is a much better chance that some rando here on MFP is in the same boat as me, has gone through some of the things I'm going through, or has figured out some of the issues I am currently facing.

It may not be for everyone, but for some of us it is very important, and very helpful.

Here on MFP with sticking to exercise and good nutrition, you can friend others who are doing those, open up your food and exercise log to them, then share notes and keep each other on track.
  • RunFastLiveLong
    RunFastLiveLong Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling and I’m the same track myself. Best of luck and stay focused!