Looking to lose 20 lbs: Accountability Partners Welcomed

Options
The title sums it up. I’ve already met two soft weight loss goals, I have one putt soft weight loss goal until I reach my goal weight.

Replies

• bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • HannahSharpePT
    HannahSharpePT Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!! Let’s do this💪🏼 yeaaa??? I have a smaller goal too. I’d like to lose around 10lbs, last year I was bingeing a little too much and gained too much weight🙈 this year I’m getting it under control!
  • kavonariyon
    kavonariyon Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    The title sums it up. I’ve already met two soft weight loss goals, I have one putt soft weight loss goal until I reach my goal weight.

We can do this ladies! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • monkey1778
    monkey1778 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I lost weight and then gained it back. I hope that being accountable will help me to reach my goal of 30 lbs by May
  • AngusCody22
    AngusCody22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I’m right with you all & need to lose 30 lbs. myself if you’d like to add me as a friend!
    We can do this!

Jessica
  • Daydreamangel
    Daydreamangel Posts: 127 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    I want to lose 20 pounds by May before a cruise then I plan on gorging onboard - jk, slightly.
  • Taytaylynn92
    Taytaylynn92 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My goals are very similar to many.
    5’4.5
    Currently:147
    Goal: 118-122
  • scrook43
    scrook43 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I would like to lose 30 lbs by MAY as my short term goal. I used to be into fitness and clean eating but fell into bad eating habits and drinking after a running injury in 2012. Trying to get my self back in track. I have been at it since Monday and am going thru the dreaded sugar detox and feeling kinda cruddy but I know it I can make it thru this week it will be so much easier next week. Just focusing on a minumum of 20 min per day exercising and 1200 calories of clean eating a day. Recently retired from my job to stay home and take care of my first grand baby. I love it but feel a bit isolated from the work so would love to have someone to chat with and hold each other accountable. It’s nice to meet everyone.

Current weight 181
    Goal weight 135
    First goals 150
  • tenacious_dea
    tenacious_dea Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would *love* some accountability buddies! Feel free to add as a friend! Looking to shed holiday weight (erm plus pre holiday weight) as well as train for my first 10km.
    Current Weight: 174
    Goal weight: 140
    5'6
  • Hey_Skippy
    Hey_Skippy Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have a similar goal to many as well! I have 30 to lose, and to takes turns feeling like a ton and not feeling like much. I’ll be glad to be on the other end of it though!

Please feel free to add me as well!
  • LCFlo
    LCFlo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5'0 36yo female with 45 lbs to lose, please add me!
  • kjm1566
    kjm1566 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi! I’m trying to lose 20 pounds and to break my late night junk food habit. Would love accountability buddies as well! Feel free to add and message me!
  • Victory1980
    Victory1980 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Happy to find you. I want to lose 20 lbs too by April.
    Current weight 162
    Goal weight 142
    Add me if you want.
    Should we post here our progress?
  • kavonariyon
    kavonariyon Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Happy to find you. I want to lose 20 lbs too by April.
    Current weight 162
    Goal weight 142
    Add me if you want.
    Should we post here our progress?

Sure, posting progress here is fine!
    Start (for this challenge): 193
    Current: 189
    Goal: 170
  • vanessawright46yahoocom6762
    Options
    Working on losing 20-30 by summer. Love to have some encouragement already down 16