Looking for encouragement.

Options
I have bounced on and off again with MFP. I’m ready to JUST stick to it. I’m ready to get healthy for my son. I’m ready to have confidence. I’m ready to wear cuter clothes instead of yoga pants all the time because I feel that’s what hides everything. I’m so ready for a new year of doing it right.

Replies

• 1002Shed
    1002Shed Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! You and I have at least one reason in common to get healthy :). I have a 12 year old son and as a Boy Scout he is having me hiking miles and sleeping on the ground! I want to enjoy every but with him so I am.back at it in MFP once again to get back to my Navy days of 170ish...gotta long way to go but plenty of reasons to not quit! Dont quit and if need support holler! Good luck!! Jim
  • Amo467
    Amo467 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I feel the same. I live in leggings and never want to do anything nice because I never have anything to wear. I'm 40 this year and have a daughter at uni and a 6 year old at home. I have been told I have arthritis in my hips and I feel that if I don't do something and get healthier now that I might end up missing out on so much of their lives. Good luck in getting to where you want. Annmarie
  • Britttany140
    Britttany140 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am also in the same situation. I pretty much live in yoga pants and have a closet full of clothes I can’t wear or don’t want to wear because I feel they just don’t flatter me like they used to ☹️ I’m so ready to get back to my pre-twins body! Im ready to finally lose the weight and keep it off! Would love some good motivating friends to help me along and I will do the same. Feel free to add me 😊
  • FORCEDREP5
    FORCEDREP5 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I'm.sure you'll smash your goals