Who did you USED to be?

Options
SwannySez
SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
I take breaks a from MFP and I am basically lazy.

I know that most of you just have new names but I don’t want to have to figure out who you were.

Do me a solid one and list your previous screen names here.

Love you madly!

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Reckoner67
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    SlimgirlJo14
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    LeoFL
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    circumcised coke can.
    a real mouthful.
    har t swallow.
    another one i cant remember before i got this name reclaimed.
    and my og account but it had a portion of my real name in it so won’t list it here.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    bite_me_143
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    bite_me_143

We are 138
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    I don't remember my name

Joey.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    In the future I will be coffeeandcuddles...just preparing you
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I have and always will be.... A CAT.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Ok cat, answer me this...is it true that every cat wants to kill humans by tripping them when they are trying to go down a flight of stairs?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Ok cat, answer me this...is it true that every cat wants to kill humans by tripping them when they are trying to go down a flight of stairs?

Let's just say that if our humans were to die, they'd be the first on the menu when and if the free flowing food runs out. ;)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I was someone who burned, and someone who drowned in previous lives. The thoughts and intense fear of go through my head more often than I think they should.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I was an enigma but then I over shared a lot.
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    On a serious note, I've been here for at least 10-yrs (you'll spot past posts cuz I've got a penchant for using gifs), but every time I switch out computers or my computer crashes & needs reformatting, I can't recall my previous PW, let alone username... mainly as I don't pick anything with any sort of meaning...

& @Vikka_V has my real name! No grudge, btw! :smile:

There was also at least one breach, where I was asked to log in & update my PW & I couldn't... & I never recall which email I may have used to open the account, which could since be defunct. So, I have at least 4 other abandoned profiles here. Never came across them, but I'd need to dig back & who's got the time or interest for that.

It almost sounds as if I shouldn't be allowed on the 'net at all.

No idea what TarryTaffy means or how it came to me. I normally try 1/2-dozen names & they're already taken, so I just pull names out of the air.

I need to start writing things down!

I'll be back later if I recall my "name". Have a good day, All!
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    This has always been my username here since I first appeared on the site in 2012.
  • powerplaymsu
    powerplaymsu Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    bite_me_143

We are 138

Okay Swanny, that's some good stuff there. I had to google it just to make sure the only thing that I knew was what that was...and it is.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    Over the past 11 years I have been the newbie (paws830), naive (paws3515), insecure (lady_spartan15), attention seeking (paws0412)... Then I woke up and stopped looking for validation (Chakota17) And now , I don't give a *kitten* about what people think because I love me and I know my self worth (Dakase83)

that’s a good evolution <3

i just withdraw more and more and more and

Thanks :heart: I thought so .. I have my moments too. I'm still not great with peopling, but it's a work in progress. Keep smiling lovely :kissing_heart: