I lost my son!

Options
2»

Replies

• mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you didn't intend to cause anyone pain. I hope you never lose your son. Some thought before posting a statement like that might be helpful.
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!! You look great! And you son looks so proud of you!

Never thought of it that way.... I guess I have lost one of my daughters too! LOL
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you didn't intend to cause anyone pain. I hope you never lose your son. Some thought before posting a statement like that might be helpful.

I didn't intend to hurt anyone. Perhaps I should have thought about the title, however I did lose the weight of my son and that's how I assumed people would take it considering this was posted in the success story forum on a weight loss site.

I apologize to anyone I may have offended.
  • elvisbabe304
    Options
    You look great!!!! I have PCOS as well. I know what a struggle weight is with pcos...congrats!!
  • e_amanda
    Options
    I never thought of it that way! My son is 32 lbs, I'd be thrilled if I could "lose" him :)

Congrats! What an awesome accomplishement.
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    That is just so awesome. An MFP friend said I lost the weight of a child, let's call him Connor. Hehe
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I felt I should fix the title and it wouldn't let me...so I made a new post.

Thanks for all your kind words :smile:
  • narenn
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Very inspiring!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!