Awesome Custom Keto Diet Success

Options
Hey all 👋
I think the term ‘Keto’ definitely raises a few eyebrows! Normally I’m not one for pursuing this kind of diet as I am accustomed to a higher carb lifestyle (oops haha).
I’ve been training for around about 8 years now and most of that time I was very focussed on the exercise.
But success in weight loss honestly comes all down to nutrition and the moment I shifted my focus to what I was eating was the moment everything changed for me. It took me a few years to really hone in on a successful diet plan, only because I had no guidance or enough experience yet, but for any of you who are struggling with finding the right diet or can’t commit 100% to training then there is no need to worry!
When it comes to weight loss, exercise is NOT necessary. For any of you after a really easy and really convenient diet, u would hands down recommend the Custom Keto Diet 🙌
I would particularly recommend it for women too as it encourages healthy hormone balance along with all the other benefits!

Here’s an insight if you are looking for some help:

https://freeliving.health.blog/2020/01/09/weight-loss-with-the-amazing-custom-keto-diet/

Hope this helps you guys!!
Enjoy ☀️💪

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I don't feel like clicking suspicious links. Can you just summarize it here?
  • robertsonjohnwilliam419
    Options
    That’s okay I don’t expect you to blatantly click a random link, it’s only there if you guys are interested, I’m not selling any products as the blog isn’t my page. Keto isn’t for everyone and it’s not my preference for a diet as I live a routine of vigorous exercise and I would NOT advise you to use a keto diet if this is you but I WOULD recommend it if you are trying to balance your nutrition and do not exercise. Carbs should not be seen as ever-so-daunting, but the principle behind consuming higher fat opposed to higher carbs is that your appetite is prolonged and you can achieve weight-loss through keto if that is your goal.
    But this is meant to be a post for people to reply to and discuss so let me know your thoughts and what diets work for you?
    😊
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    That’s okay I don’t expect you to blatantly click a random link, it’s only there if you guys are interested, I’m not selling any products as the blog isn’t my page. Keto isn’t for everyone and it’s not my preference for a diet as I live a routine of vigorous exercise and I would NOT advise you to use a keto diet if this is you but I WOULD recommend it if you are trying to balance your nutrition and do not exercise. Carbs should not be seen as ever-so-daunting, but the principle behind consuming higher fat opposed to higher carbs is that your appetite is prolonged and you can achieve weight-loss through keto if that is your goal.
    But this is meant to be a post for people to reply to and discuss so let me know your thoughts and what diets work for you?
    😊

Not everyone finds fats satiating, though. Keto works great for some people, but only because they find it satiating, enjoy that way of eating, and are therefore able to stick to their calorie deficit. Many others find it far too restrictive. Also, its questionable, IMHO, whether you are actually able to meet your micronutrient needs on keto, with such limited fruit and vege intake, without supplementation.

Keto has been discussed a million times, at great length, on these forums. Do we really need another such discussion?

The diet that works is the one that you can stick to. Simple as that.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    What happened to posts doing up in smoke after 5 spams?
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    What happened to posts doing up in smoke after 5 spams?

It seems not to work if it's not actually spam (the correct flag option for this would have actually been to report as advertising).
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,628 Member
    Options
    whether clever or dumb spam is spam and not ham!
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Not only do many people find different macros satiating, people find different foods within those macros satiating.
    And by the way a lot of the "fat is most satiating" commentary doesn't actually take the calorie load into account, it's not an iso caloric comparison it's a food comparison.

Personally starchy carbs typically blunt my appetite and satisfy my hunger the most and fat the least (especially cheese and nuts).

A huge restriction on a macro nutrient which includes vegetables and fruit is not a balanced diet, it's an unbalanced diet that happens to suit some people.

What works for me happens to be a fairly high carb diet, lowish fat, moderate to high protein.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    What actually works for anyone dieting to lose weight, is eating less calories than your body burns. What diet works for you is personal preference, and what you will stick with to reach your goal and maintain. Awesome that you found what works for you OP.