5'2 ladies

2»

Replies

• susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    I'm 5'2.5 also. Started at 183.0 now at 145.0 looking for around 135 or so. Will see when I get there! Feel free to add me everyone!
  • sbedzyk
    sbedzyk Posts: 21 Member
    Feel free to add me too! 5'2 and started about 2 weeks ago at 176.6 and my first goal is 150 by Christmas. Hope we can be friends.
  • Busymomshantell
    Busymomshantell Posts: 126 Member
    I am 5'2 and about to be 38 years old in less than a month. I have been attempting to diet very unsuccessfully for several months. I am trying with a new determination now. My starting weight is around 147 (depends on what time of day I weigh). I want to weigh 120. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    5'2! My ultimate goal is to get back down to 120. Right now my goal is to get to 125 for a wedding I am in in a month. I am currentlt 135! Good luck to all!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    HAHA! I am glad that I am not the only one who thinks that the 1/2 an inch in heigh is important! LOL :laugh:
  • echowein
    echowein Posts: 13 Member
    Hi there! I'm in the same boat~5'2 1/2! lol!!! Yes the 1/2" is SO important! I have been all over the place the last year. My starting weight back in 2005 was 182-in Jan 2010 I finally hit 141 and have slowly crept up to 154.4 :( I have a short term goal of losing 6lbs in 5 weeks. (going to Vegas and want to feel & be thinner). My goal is to get back to 141 and maintain. I'd like to add you and do the same. I'm not terribly active on the boards, but now that the kids are going back to school I need to focus on me like it's my JOB!
  • Hi There! I'm 5-2 and "almost" 180... which I said I would never be :s I am really looking forward to being here with like minded ppl
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    I'm 5'2" and over 200 right now. I'd like to get to around 135-145, which is the high end of the weight range but, from past experience, I think the right weight for me.
  • I'm 5'1", goal is 140, I'm currently at 190.4, started at 200. Feel free to add me.. we can use all the encouragement and support we can get.!
  • princessnancy420
    princessnancy420 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm 5'2" started at 174, down to 133 (with the help of Weight Watchers). Just joined MFP last week and I'm loving it. I would like to lose 10 more lbs and see how I feel at that weight :)
  • hbiffle
    hbiffle Posts: 156 Member
    I'm 5'2" as well!! My first goal is to be back down to 140. That's the last weight where I felt really good and confident about my body. I just started on MFP last week and am really looking forward to meeting new people that will help encourage and motivate me along the way!
  • amandavee
    amandavee Posts: 6 Member
    hey guys! im new too! my sister had me join a couple weeks ago but i didnt take it seriously... i got on the scale this morning and i weigh the most ive ever weighed... trying to lose about 20 lbs. i need advice and support! i am on a low budget and i am extremely busy with working and college!! please help!!
  • Lannak78
    Lannak78 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm new to MFP (just started here about 10days ago). I'm 5'2" and currently weigh 165lbs and when I started here was about 168. My goal is to eventually be around 120-130lbs. For exercise I go for lots of long walks at a fast pace, and I workout at home with hand weights. I also enjoy yoga and the exercise ball. I look forward to getting to know you all
    Lanna
  • krystalgwen
    krystalgwen Posts: 39 Member
    Last time I checked I was 5'2 I dont know if i grew or not :)
    I am 183 pds right now and have the same goal as you... I would love to get down to around 130 congrats on what you have accomplished so far that's amazing.