sports bras for the larger chest uk

Options
2»

Replies

• Mitchlou84
    Mitchlou84 Posts: 135
    Options
    I'm a 34DD and wear a Triumph Extreme, which I find great - have a look at this website for other recommendations, and good luck with the running!
    http://www.lessbounce.com/
    Lindsay

I haven't tried this bra, but I know when I was a DD I could get away with WAY less support than I need now!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Get a Shock Absorber "Run" bra - they will NOT move I promise!

I agree. I am not from the UK, but I import all my bras from there. :) I like www.figleaves.com. The shock absorber is hideous and kind of pricey, but it's worth it. The girls don't move, and I can do whatever I want. I have some pretty big girls too. :)
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Get a Shock Absorber "Run" bra - they will NOT move I promise!

I agree. I am not from the UK, but I import all my bras from there. :) I like www.figleaves.com. The shock absorber is hideous and kind of pricey, but it's worth it. The girls don't move, and I can do whatever I want. I have some pretty big girls too. :)

They they may look a bit bullet proof but they look great under t shirts- yeh mine was over £30 but worth it.
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Pop along to a John Lewis store, they have a good selection of sports bras and they have trained assistants (properly trained, polite, friendly and helpful) who will make sure the bra fits properly.

I've got a shock absorber at the moment, which I need to replace, but they are worth spending the ££ on.
  • Yarrum84
    Yarrum84 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I saw one on eBay for £26 and it seemed to have real good reviews on it.

A shock absorber but it had wiring on it too so that everything stayed in place.

I can't seem to find it, but there are loads of different ones on there for larger busts. I'm a 42G :(
    And they're not used bras lol, they're new ones :)
  • owls4eva
    owls4eva Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I got a white shock absorber B109, level 4 sports bra from ebay. It was advertised as 'slightly yellow' but the one i received wasn't yellow at all. It was only £4.99 plus £1 postage. Here's a link to one in your size :smile:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SHOCK-ABSORBER-SPORTS-BRA-WHITE-B109-SLIGHTLY-YELLOW-/110729160064?pt=UK_Women_s_Lingerie&var=&hash=item5f77fd2afa
  • Choirgirl37
    Options
    Just test drove a Fiona Moving Comfort i purchased off Amazon for approx. 30.00USD. I am very impressed with it because on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being way too much jiggle. I would give it a 2.

During my high impact running and jumping routine, this bra keeps the girls under control and it is super comfortable!

I worked out for 1.5 hrs and though it was soaking wet from sweat and I didn't notice it at all until I touched it with my hand. Very Impressive!!

The front adjustable velcrov straps are durable and easy to use.

This is an excellent bra for women who need extra support to help out with larger sized girls :-) from a durable bra. I highly recommend it.
  • scyian
    scyian Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Shock absorbers are brilliant. I remember when I first put mine on I was jumping up and down saying 'look they don't move!'