Overweight and injured triathlete looking for accountability partner(s)

Options
Hi! My name is Jen. I am an avid runner and triathlete who has always battled my weight, but am now starting 2020 at my highest weight ever. I need to lose about 25 lbs. I am dealing with a broken foot right now, so training is limited and I really need to focus on my diet. My goal is to be consistent with MFP- I have only used it inconsistently in the past. Looking for anyone who would like to connect for accountability. Bonus if you have a love for running and triathlon as well. :)

Replies

• gamecock0723
    gamecock0723 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen, I need an accountability partner! I'm Caroline, I've been a member here for a while, but like you, have used it very inconsistently. I grew up active, but now I've got a desk job, and I'm not much of an athlete any longer, mainly due to losing motivation after a few weeks. I've got a treadmill, so if nothing else, I need to force myself to get on it! I start with good intentions, then get distracted away. I'm also looking to lose about 25 to 30 pounds.
  • gupper73
    gupper73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Will message you if you would to connect.
  • Sub2020
    Sub2020 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen... I'm a runner road running and canicross trail with my dog's, currently nursing several injuries but working through. Next race London Winter Run in three weeks.
    A year of running now to combine with circuit training to tone up and help with my core for running... 53 and have never felt better... On here to keep track of my food intake. Accountability is a good insentive...
    Karen
  • mga573
    mga573 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Have a taken a few months off running but ready to be back at it. Road runner as well as competing with the Cross Country team at my university. Went back to school as a mature student to study Nutrition. I'd love to add friends 😊