RAWROTONGA Week 1 (Closed Group)

Options
2»

Replies

• cbinnd
    cbinnd Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow just saw that we had a new forum. LOL I love the idea of the Google docs because EVERYONE can see what you do and don't do! Love the accountability!!

My name is Clarissa and I am currently in Rugby, ND. I'm married to a wonderful husband of 3 years who is my absolute best friend and is the greatest support system (most of the time :tongue: ). I am looking forward to starting fresh this next month as I started slacking a bit at the end of August with the exercises. I'm ok with food intake, but my motivation to exercise is almost nothing so I'm looking for you guys to give me grief if I start slacking AT ALL. And I'll do the same for you :wink:
  • daddyzgrrl28
    Options
    hello everyone! my name is Kerri. I live in Stowe, PA which is a tiny little town about 30 miles west of Philadelphia. (Even people who LIVE in PA have no idea where Stowe is.) I am a mommy of four and looking to (literally) work my behind off to lose the baby weight that i'm still carrying around almost a year later! Last month was a roller coaster ride for me. I really stalled out with the weight loss but i DID lose a pant size. (woo hoo!!!) So, this month i'm looking to lose some more inches and hopefully the scale will move, too. I don't have a specific goal as far as actual pounds or inches but my goal is just to work out every day, complete the challenges, stay within my calories and enjoy how GREAT it makes me feel to be on track! I will do my best to go with the advanced challenges but i DO find it hard to do challenges in addition to my regular workout so just for time's sake i'll probably be doing the pygmy challenges most days.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    All my old Exercists peeps are here...I feel so alienated!! :sad:

Seriously, I just had to sit this one out. I'll be rootin' for you guys though!!!
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    So the 1st week Google docs spreadsheet is only for the 1st 3 days? I think 2 lbs in 3 days migt be pushing it. I think maybe I'll switch mine to 1 lb if that is the case
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    So the 1st week Google docs spreadsheet is only for the 1st 3 days? I think 2 lbs in 3 days migt be pushing it. I think maybe I'll switch mine to 1 lb if that is the case

Yes, it's only for the three days :)
  • nb9251
    Options
    Ok Day 1 Bushmen series done with one change. I really can't do the 50 globe jumps with everything else. Not only my body, but I just don't have the time! So I subbed another 50 jumping jacks for the globe jumps. Let's Go team! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I'm an idiot, so after all my grand intentions, I'm going to have to go the pygmy route for now. I sliced the tip off my finger last night using my right hand is a no-no for at least the next couple days. This disappoints me, but when the doctor says, "sure, you can do all that- if you want it to start bleeding again" I feel compelled to listen.
  • DelightfullyWifed
    Options
    OKay ladies it's going to be a rough month for me. This week I am headed back to Charlotee to move my boyfriend into his new apartment. I live in Jacksonville, FL. It's for a GREAT job and future wise is the very best decision it just means he is leaving and that makes me really sad! I'm going to get lonely and I know that I will struggle. This week I am already down and today for lunch I opted not to work out. I am going to do the pigmy tonight at home. I just can't bring myself to do all of the bushman today. This weekend I don't know if I will have time for all of the bushman too so i will be doing pigmy but we are moving him into a 3rd floor apartment so LOTS of stairs and lifting and carrying so it won't be like I am not getting in a work out! haha! Next week though (maybe not Monday because it will be last bit of shopping and traveling - did I mention we have to buy him EVERYTHING?!) I will move back up to bushman!!!

Anyway, what I am saying is this month I am really going to need support more than I have. I plateaued during August only losing 3lbs and I worked my butt off. this month my goal is to double and get 6lbs! I know I can't do it without support and just like last month I know this group will help. I just wanted to put it out there that this is what I will be dealing with and not hide anything!!!

Thanks ladies in advance you are the BEST!
  • nb9251
    Options
    Bushemn Day 2 done yesterday and Pygmy day 3 done today :-)
  • libs41223
    libs41223 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Rough weekend this weekend so, I threw calories counting and working out out the window. I'll be back to it on Monday. My son got sick and it just threw things out of whack for me. He's much better now and we have a family picnic to enjoy today. Beautiful weather here in Chicagoland, should make for a great day!
  • CassandreNoreen
    CassandreNoreen Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great "short" week in September! And I hope you all have a long weekend (and not just Canada-land!) I moved this weekend, so I didn't get as much done as I would've liked, but hopefully I get all my crap put away so I can get my workouts back on track.

If you could all fill out the Google Doc (or message me) with your weekly results, I'll be able to calculate our points for the week. We are only sending Gary our results at the end of the month; so I'll have to keep you in suspense. ;)

I'll post next week's exercises when I get everyone's results, but you can also look at them at http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/

I hope you all are well rested and ready to kick the rest of September's butt as well!
  • daddyzgrrl28
    Options
    Hey, Team! i am not at my house and there is no scale in sight. i won't be able to weigh in til later on tonight. (sorry for the delay!!) my screaming, ornery, teething 11 month old totally threw me off my workout schedule for the past two days ... and i consoled my sleepless self with a calorie-fest ... but i jumped outta bed this morning to get myself back on track. after a good AM calorie burn i am off to make myself a healthy breakfast. i'm on it this week! let's BRING IT!!!:flowerforyou:
  • cbinnd
    cbinnd Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    @daddyzgrrl28 - I would wait to weigh in until tomorrow first thing in the morning. If you do it tonight it won't be accurate and you'll probably show more weight than you are because you've eaten and exercised and all that fun stuff!!
  • nb9251
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I will weigh in tomorrow morning. I jumped out of bed this morning to go to the ICU to see my uncle who was there since Friday. He passed away earlier today. I"m really upset and I will be out all day tomorrow with my family as well. So I already know that my diet won't be up to par. Right now I'm just focsing on making sure my grandmother is okay. She just lost her firstborn child. So anyway please say a prayer for my family. Thanks