Looking for some newbie friends

Options
Hello, I am searching for others who are beginning their weight loss journey. I have learned in the past it’s nice to have someone to talk to and share our ups and downs together.
I am going to be 40 this year and my goal is to loose at least 50 by then (end of December). I look forward to meeting some of you and love seeing others progress.

Replies

• ricmtz
    ricmtz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yesss!! 40 and fit is the goal!
  • laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I’m not new to the weight loss journey, however I would have to say I’m still at the start. I’m hoping 2020 will be the year I will make some progress.
  • Kellie_google
    Kellie_google Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was 40 in September last year I only have a few pounds I want to lose but I am struggling to get it off so have turned to this to try and spur me on. Being 40+ and 3 kids what I need to do is tone up like A LOT lol. I want to shift the wobble so need to drop a little bit of weight and then do some resistance to tighten all the mum tum wobbly arsey and thighs area up. Good luck with it all I’m sure in a few months we will feel so much better for all the hard work xx
  • ej_maries
    ej_maries Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to get started for a few months now but am always up for new friends cause I glad to hear from others. Add me if you like 😊