Support needed for Wedding Shredding!!

Options
Hey guys!

Been using this app for some time but have never dabbled here until now. I am getting married in a years time and my partner and myself are both starting to diet to get look good for our big day.

I am looking for support for myself and my partner in this weight loss period. Always looking for new recipes to try and personally looking for different exercises to use in the gym. I am currently sitting on 14 stone which is close to the heaviest I have ever been, trying to shred down to 13 stone and under. Not looking for the sculpted perfect body, just to look a bit flatter and healthier.

Replies

• AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi !

I lost a good amount of weight walking and jogging intervals. I found portion control of my diet and increasing my protein intake to feel full. I also drink plenty of water to sustain my overall goals. My highest weight was 256 before weightloss surgery but now trying to gain weight because I weigh 116 which is way 2 low for me. Please send me a friend request and we can support one another on our journeys. 🤗
  • SarahMWong15
    SarahMWong15 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the wedding shred myself! Except it's about 78 pounds and I have 2 years time to do it lol. I work out about 4 times a week. Intervalling between cardio and weight lifting.
  • aletheia_vox
    aletheia_vox Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Do you have your wedding dress yet????

I’m trying to lose before my October wedding, too. Doing low carb diet, interval running/walking 3x weekly and yoga 3x weekly.
  • Hnikki89
    Hnikki89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am am losing weight for my wedding which is at the end of September. I have started and stopped multiple times, but this time I am sticking with it. I am the heaviest I have ever been, and have always struggled with my weight.

I have a longgggg way to go, but advice I love is to "take each day as it comes". If you look at it like, " I have to lose 150 pounds." That will seem daunting and you'll lose focus. So, each day, you get up meditate, start off with a cup of green, matcha tea or warm lemon water. Have a healthy breakfast, do a workout or walk. I skip lunch and have a big healthy dinner. Remember to drink lots of H20, green tea is also great for losing weight, and matcha tea, lemon water. I am really focusing on portion control, and cutting out all the junk like processed carbs, eating out, Starbucks, Dunkin Doughnuts, and sweets.

I don't weigh myself everyday, I would say weigh in once a week without anything on. Take it one step at a time. Take each day, and say I'm going to rock this day! I also purchased a 16 week fitspiration journal. It has each day lines out, what things are you grateful for, rate your day, as well as a fit tip and inspirational quote every day!

Just remember it starts with the MIND.

Add me as a friend if you want !