Needing accountability

Options
Hi! I am 5’6” 1/2, 162 lbs and my goal is 145. My drug of choice is sweets and carbs. I want to start running and lifting again and want to stay around 1500 calories. By Jun 24th should be obtainable. I say all this because I need help staying accountable and need someone that is kinda close to my same boat. I’ve have done it before to 134 with ease. I just have a hard time maintaining when there is no goal in site. So this is my starting goal. Thank you!!!

Replies

• hnsr1021
    hnsr1021 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in need of an accountability partner as well! I am the same height and have the same vices but weigh substantially more than you (223). I also have slightly different goals (aiming for less sugar/carbs as well, incorporating walking/jogging and Beachbody exercises, shooting for around 1400cal and ultimately would like to be back to pre-babies weight 160-170) but I'd love to be an encourager for you and vice versa. 😊
  • annie5904
    annie5904 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Can I make it 3 pls. I am 5ft 5ins. Weigh 186. Am trying to keep to vegan diet.
    I am determined to buy clothes I look good in this summer not ones I look just ok in
    Annie x
  • annie5904
    annie5904 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    We can do this !!!
  • oliviachelich13
    oliviachelich13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5’6” 1/2, 162 lbs and my goal is 145. My drug of choice is sweets and carbs. I want to start running and lifting again and want to stay around 1500 calories. By Jun 24th should be obtainable. I say all this because I need help staying accountable and need someone that is kinda close to my same boat. I’ve have done it before to 134 with ease. I just have a hard time maintaining when there is no goal in site. So this is my starting goal. Thank you!!!

• oliviachelich13
    oliviachelich13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m in, too!! I’m 5’5, 170. Need to lose at least another 10 by feb 20 (girls weekend in Atlanta). And I want to be 140 by June. I’ve lost 30lb before, but gained it all back by working midnights and not taking care of myself. I started a few weeks ago and lost 10 so far. We can do this!
  • jgundz
    jgundz Posts: 2,735 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, i would highly suggest finding a challenge group to join here on mfp. It's made a huge difference to me. You can find a ton of them to match any interest over on the Challenges message boards!