Glad to be back

Options
Hello everyone,

I'm not new to MFP but it's been awhile since I've been on here. I thought maybe this time I'd put myself out there and get in with the community to help keep me on the path of maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Hopefully I meet some great people along the way!

Replies

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    serah_86 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

I'm not new to MFP but it's been awhile since I've been on here. I thought maybe this time I'd put myself out there and get in with the community to help keep me on the path of maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Hopefully I meet some great people along the way!

Welcome to the MFP Community @serah_86

You might want to check out our forums for maintaining weight.
  • louzeeanaman
    louzeeanaman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! Same story for me. Time to get myself back into shape after losing my parents over the last couple years and just not getting it together. But today is a new day and the beginning of a new me.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hey! Same story for me. Time to get myself back into shape after losing my parents over the last couple years and just not getting it together. But today is a new day and the beginning of a new me.

Welcome back and my condolences over the loss of your parents. I know lots of people here can both understand grief getting in the way of self care and help support you in getting back to yourself.
  • Hawks717
    Hawks717 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    serah_86 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Hey. I am in the same boat as you. Trying to use these forums this time around to help with staying motivated on the goal I am looking to achieve. Feel free to add me and we can help each other stay on track!