So far so good!!

Options
Hi I am new to this site and I am liking it! I have tried a lot of different things as
I am sure everyone has...countless diets, diet supplements, weight watchers,
etc. I know the principals of good weight loss and have done it. But then once
I move away from those principals here comes the weight again. Well so far so
good, Hope to get some help and support here. Wish me Luck!!

Replies

• donice
    donice Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi I am new to this site and I am liking it! I have tried a lot of different things as
    I am sure everyone has...countless diets, diet supplements, weight watchers,
    etc. I know the principals of good weight loss and have done it. But then once
    I move away from those principals here comes the weight again. Well so far so
    good, Hope to get some help and support here. Wish me Luck!!
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Good Luck you are welcome.!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,969 Member
    Options
    HI Donice,
    Welcome. I've just been using MFP for a few weeks and I love it. It has really helped me stay focused on my weight loss plan. I'm determined to make it work this time. I'm taking it one day at a time and treating it like a matter of life or death.

Good luck. You are not alone.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • donice
    donice Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement and making me feel welcome!
    IT is good to have friends on this weight loss journey!
  • Esperanzas4
    Options
    I am new to this site also. Good luck, looks like you are off to a good start.:flowerforyou:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site also. Good luck, looks like you are off to a good start.:flowerforyou:

Welcome!! Also, cute pug! My husband and I have a black one and a fawn one, we love them to death!