I probably shouldn't have done that...

Options
Just before lunch, I heard from the higher-ups that something bad was about to happen...

So I ate a 12 inch cheese pizza all by myself and I don't really feel better but at least I can laugh at myself.

(sigh) I'm probably gonna throw all this up in the next 20 minutes.

Replies

• Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Oh dear! :s
  • saraht109
    Options
    you should just dust yourself off and get back on the right path .... we all have blips
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I officially proclaim this your cheat day!!! There problem solved.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Just before lunch, I heard from the higher-ups that something bad was about to happen...

So I ate a 12 inch cheese pizza all by myself and I don't really feel better but at least I can laugh at myself.

(sigh) I'm probably gonna throw all this up in the next 20 minutes.

Well. Um. That sounds awful.

Stop that!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    they were right! LOL. I would so puke from the stress and the grease......
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    that's good, because you can un-log it after its been chunked out and it will help work your abs. win-win.
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Mmm pizza <3
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you probably shouldn't. But you definitely shouldn't throw it up. Ick!!
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    binge. purge. Ah, the cycle of life.

*headdesk*
  • SailingMike
    SailingMike Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    We all have our moments... at least I know I do, at least you laughed at yourself and realized how silly that was.
  • SailingMike
    SailingMike Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I officially proclaim this your cheat day!!! There problem solved.

I like this thinking!
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Well hopefully you received some comfort from your comfort food before realizing the damage and feeling sick about it! Don't add stress about your lunch to the equation! I say make it a big workout day - good for making up for some of those calories and great for relieving some of your work stress!!!
  • brimir
    Options
    that's good, because you can un-log it after its been chunked out and it will help work your abs. win-win.

BAAHAHAHA too funny!
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Well... i think everypne's had moments like this. Sounds like the dreaded "We need to talk" text I got last week that made me want to eat chocolate lol.

But anyway, my question is..... was it as bad at it sounded?

Mine wasn't :)
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh,....we had the same day......I got frustrated about something at work too and wolfed down 3 extra large slices of pizza with all kinds of toppings and now I'm going to explode.....LOL We really shouldn't do that...but needless to say...you are not the only one!!!!!
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Yep. I still have 60 calories I can consume to be under my daily goal and I haven't worked out yet. I can still break even.

On the bad side, we're going to have margaritas to drown our sorrows because the news was that bad. I wanna beat up some golf balls or hit a raquetball by myself for a while and scream.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Ouch.......I think you should hit some raquet ball to scream...then have a couple margarita's to sooth your throat after all the yelling :) Sorry your day was so bad!