New on here. Looking for all the support and friends!

Options
I’m 28, had a baby about 7 months ago. I was already overweight when I got pregnant. Thankfully I didn’t gain much because I had HG up until about 7 months. Not grateful for the HG, that was terrible, but grateful it helped me not gain much. Silver linings, people! I gained a few pounds after I had my son. By the time I went to the weight loss clinic, I was 212. They say I need to get down to about 130 to be right in the middle of a healthy BMI. I personally think 130 may make me look sickly. My family is easily recognized by our big butts, big boobs, and tiny waist. So we will just see where I get comfortable between 130 and 140.

I am on Phentermine in conjunction with a low carb diet and I’m being monitored closely. So far I’ve gotten down to 197.8. Diabetes runs rampant in my family and when I got my blood results back from the clinic I was terrified to see that my fasting sugars and A1Cs were high. Not super high. But I was .1 away from being considered pre-diabetic. That was the flipping of the switch for me. That’s the moment I became committed and knew it wasn’t going to stop until I got there this time.

I’ve broken my weight loss goals up into smaller goals. First one being 175 by the time I go to my husband’s company Christmas party. Hopefully it’s even lower!

Feel free to add me! I love cheering people on!

Replies

• hannahB0103
    hannahB0103 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was always In shape, I had two baby girls who really packed the pounds on for me lol. My first pregnancy I gained 68 pounds . After my first I used phentermine for a few months, and after about 7 months I had lost 50 pounds and was about 15 pounds from pre pregnancy weight . A month after I hit 50 pound mark I found out I was pregnant with my second daughter 😂 I didn’t gain as much , but I still had atleast that extra 15 pounds . So here I am again lol. I just started back on phentermine last week and trying to get back down all over again . I read your post and was curious if you ever got down to your 175 goal by your husbands Christmas party? ! Good luck I’m cheering you on!
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Added you