ISO Accountability Partner

Options
Starting over again. I have just over 50lbs to lose. I'm 35 and have 2 kids (3.5yrs and 10 months). I plan to eat healthier (vegetarian, leaning towards plant based) and work out 3-5 times per week. I need to find someone to check in with regularly to keep each other motivated. Anyone interested?

Replies

• broderm57
    broderm57 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the exact same thing! I'm 32 (no kids) and also want to lose 50 pounds. Let's keep each other in check :)

• johnsjl3
    johnsjl3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes please!!
  • fiftyonefour
    fiftyonefour Posts: 105 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 34 with 50+lbs to lose. I'm down my first 20lbs. I eat a plant based diet. :smile:
  • broderm57
    broderm57 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    johnsjl3 wrote: »
    Yes please!!

I'm having trouble adding you as a friend on here. Feel free to send me a friend request!
    Count me in! I'm 34 with 50+lbs to lose. I'm down my first 20lbs. I eat a plant based diet. :smile:

Awesome! I think I'm going to do a post once per day as an accountability check. I'm not doing a special diet, just watching calories
  • johnsjl3
    Options
    That sounds good to me!
  • johnsjl3
    Options

Congrats on your first 20 lbs!!
  • johnsjl3
    Options
    I already had a rough day :-/ weekend chasing the kids had me stress eating like crazy :-( how did you guys do?
  • StrickPT
    StrickPT Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just turned 45 here. Feel free to add me. We are all in this together.
  • DiamndMnd
    DiamndMnd Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love the accountability and support! Feel free to add me!
  • omelet2000
    omelet2000 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I’m 43 and have lost the first 28 of 50lbs but I’m hitting a bit of a wall and a plateau. Add me !
  • CaendyLuL
    CaendyLuL Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to start an accountability group on WhatsApp or discord or Skype or so. Im 27 no kids and looking to get fit for sister's wedding. Let me know if anyone wants in!
  • nitalieben
    nitalieben Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me for support, if you can cope with me being a carnivore :) Anyone else welcome to add me, too.