Somewhat New and Looking for MFP Friends.

Options
How's it going MFP?

My name is Aaron and I started in the site a little less than a month ago. Up until a few days ago I was just using the Droid app but now I'm playing on the site and realized there was a lot more to MFP than I thought. I'm looking to make a few friends on the site to make sure I keep coming back. Loving everything about the site so far though so shouldn't be hard to make sure I keep at it.

I'm a 5'10" 25 year old guy looking to lose about 30 lbs. (200 to 170) Would like a couple people in similar situations to chat with but anyone looking for another person to help keep motivated with, feel free to add me.

Replies

• gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height and currently at 190lbs. Current goal is 185 but might change it when I get to it. Feel free to add me for support.
  • lasdlt
    Options
    Sounds a lot like me, just two years younger hah! Started at 210, looking to get down to 180-185. Did it before, and I'm gonna do it again. Pretty impressive what this site is capable of huh?

-Greg
  • avalier
    avalier Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Very impressive. When you actually see the nutrition of everything you eat it makes it a lot easier to say no to some of it. Plus all the positive attitudes around here, it's hard not to be motivated into healthier choices.
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I try to stay healthy and started the P90X program three weeks ago to help as well. It helps a lot with the results and to get back in shape