Shakeology

Options
Has anyone tried this? My husband and I are currently doing Insanity (he is on it for a 2nd time, had great results the first time). I just wondered what other people thought of it if you have tried it?

Replies

• UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I was looking into it too! I just (RE-started) Insanity and I would like to hear peoples opinions on it too! How far along are you???? We should be friends and help support each other!
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    I have never tried it but I have heard great things about.
  • JacqueBackhus
    Options
    I haven't.... but have a girlfriend that switched from that to Body By Vi. I'm also doing Body By Vi and having GREAT results. I think the key is that you still have to watch your calorie intake. :-) Good luck!
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    LOVE it!!! The best part of my day!!! I have been drinking it every day since March and have seen great improvements in how I feel: curbs cravings, more energy, improves digestion, gives me the right nutrition to get through my workouts, just to name a few.......
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I love it! I started taking it last year and it has helped me lose 10 lbs and reach my goal weight and keep it off for a year!! If you want to try it before you purchase it just send me a message. I recommend it to everyone!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I have tried the chocolate with peanut butter and milk (instead of water) and I really liked the taste but it is very $$. Considering I have a young son at home & one at college I still have to buy groceries so I decided against buying it.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried this? My husband and I are currently doing Insanity (he is on it for a 2nd time, had great results the first time). I just wondered what other people thought of it if you have tried it?
    I love it! You will get a lot of comments both pro and con.... the Cons will tell you to get your nutrients from natural "real" food..... and I completely agree, and I would.... if I could..... I work in some crazy places around the world (Africa as we speak) where I often have no control over the foods that are prepared and there is no such thing as a grocery store to go shop for myself......, so for me, I like the product. Have been on it about a month and really like it. The other Con you will hear about is the cost It is expensive, but so are other options. If you join as a coach, you will get a much better discount on the product. Some people join as a BB coach and work it as a business and will be sending you messages asking you to join and such, dont let that turn you off ...... if you are interested, find someone local like I did, she gave me a few samples, no pressure at all..... I loved the stuff. It tastes good, which was important to me. I joined as a coach simply for the discount, I like it that much. I know its a product I will continue to use.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    If anyone is interested in Shakeology, send me a message! I don't want to break any rules by posting stuff on here! But I do have some free samples I can send out =)
  • Stumbleine
    Stumbleine Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Delicious. Mix with almond milk, banana, almond butter - best combo ever!!!
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    It's DELICIOUS!! I've tried it once and had to have it. I am waiting on my order to come in now. It is suppose to help with

1.Losing Weight
    2. Helping You Feel Energized
    3. Improve Digestion and Regularity
    (I've also heard it helps with your cholesterol level.)

I loved the recipe for the chocolate. I used:
    8oz of unsweetend almond milk
    1 banana and/or 1 Tbsp of peanut butter
    "about" 5 ice cubes or more for a thicker shake
    Blend and enjoy

It is good stuff!!!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    My husband and I both enjoy shakeology. We used to take time to make green smoothies with lots of greens and vegetables... These save us so much time and the cost comparison is similar to what we would spend.. I say give it a try.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    It's DELICIOUS!! I've tried it once and had to have it. I am waiting on my order to come in now. It is suppose to help with

3. Improve Digestion and Regularity

THIS for sure!! LOL